Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarsh1970 View Post
Agree completely with you Krish!

No point in humiliating the husband. Abcxyz13, You started off well with the couple not getting along and their sex life going downhill, wife on the phone constantly, presumably with her old flame/master.

Let the marriage break, let there be a divorce. Wife can then freely have sex with as many people as you want. Why humiliate the husband unnecessarily?

If this is a story or part where the only purpose is Swetha freely having sex with multiple people then the only role of the husband will be to be cheated on repeatedly and being humiliated. His character has no other role in the story - as in the party scene. Wife fools him with a kiss, then humiliates him in front of all his friends, now all his friends will see the wife as a potential slut, hit on her, bed her, etc. Poor husband only gets humiliated and cheated on publicly. Can he realistically face these friends again?

Too much of humiliation of any character will put off some readers at least, myself included. And, it does not make the story any more interesting even for other readers, it is just a distraction at best for other readers too. Which is why in the first part, readers were asking for justice, etc for the husband and for the couple to get back together and so on.

So, completely agree with Krish here. Let the marriage break, wife can then meet many people, may be become a full time prostitute even in order to earn money (or get some other job and have sex with colleagues and seniors and clients, etc) and get into all sorts of sex scenes. But do not keep one character purely for humiliation. No reader enjoys humiliation of any character.

breville1-

Why is she not telling him the whole truth? She was definitely in love with Jogi, for whatever the domination thing she enjoyed. She had feelings for him and now just glosses over it. Does she want to continue with other men, e.g. Vivek, or even with Jogi? Her behavior makes me doubt her integrity. This doubt makes me feel that she will have affairs behind hubby's back. When she talks about how their society will react if they actually have close friends involved in sexual games, she is testing her hubby. Why would she let their close friend fondle her breast so openly? She is an easy woman!! She wants it despite saying the contrary. It will look as though it was hubby's fault.

The fact that she was allowed to go off with Jogi, et al, and then her wanton behavior with Vivek at the party without disapproval by hubby, will embolden her. She knows that hubby is excited by such stuff and she will use it to her advantage. Soon, she will dominate the relationship, doing as she pleases and humiliate the husband. Again, a case of unintended consequences of a husband's fantasies, the wife taking advantage to sleep around, etc. How long will he continue before he realizes she is no longer his and is just using his fantasy? If she is into domination, will hubby be able to accept the things that she would be willing to do for her own pleasure? She did pull out of the Jogi situation but Hubby's excitement at hearing her stories will lead to renewed situations. Only a matter of time before she scorns her hubby's thrill of her behaving like a slut....she prefers a more dominant man than hubby....and humiliation becomes inevitable.

The writer can choose to let the husband stand up and get his marriage back together or divorce her or continue with the hubby humiliation for the sake of more sexual scenarios. Perpetuating such scenarios loses my interest. I understand about cuckold tendencies but my impression is that most readers don't enjoy such repetition.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:17 PM