Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Let me get some water. Swetha said as she got up. After a few minutes swetha came back.

Swetha continued.

It happened only once. i promise. The reason ganga thinks like that about me…..

I am ashamed of this too and that's the reason for not telling you. Me and yogendarji were in the bedroom, i was naked and ganga walked over to clean the floors. I quickly covered myself with my saree, but yogendarji didn't let me. So i was standing there naked as yogendarji kissed me before a maid. This was ok since... you know… ganga already knew all about me and yogendarji. But then...

…….

Yogendarji asked me to go help ganga. I was surprised and didn't know what he meant. Yogendarji again said this time clearly, that he wanted to see me as i cleaned the floor. I didn’t know what to do, so i just nodded. Don't look at me like that anand. I was just in the heat of the moment. We were in the middle of... you know doing it. So anyway, i go to get my saree and he stops me and urges me to go over to ganga naked. I turn around with a blank face and walk up to ganga and kneel on the floor. Ganga hands me a wet cloth with a smirk. I take it and start cleaning the floor with nothing on my body and a maid next to me. It was the most embarrassing moment in my entire life.

Yogendarji moves around the room watching me from behind as my ass stretched every time i bend to scrub the floor, giving him a nice view of my holes. It was so embarrassing and i was getting wet as i felt his eyes on me. After sometime yogendarji goes over and sits on the edge of the bed. I glance at him a few times to ask me to come over and i can put a stop this embarrassment. He takes his time watching me and when i am close to his bed, he takes his cock in his hand and signals me to come over and i know what he wants me to do. I crawl over to him and take his cock into my mouth as ganga eyes me with contempt. I know.... i could have just died with embarrassment, but to be honest, i liked it and i was practically leaking. I am sorry anand. I let him do as he pleases and things continued to go too far so that's when i asked you about returning back home. Because our relationship is more important than that. You are more important.

“Sorry baby, but that is all. Now you know everything.” swetha said waiting for my reply

More than being angry with swetha i was getting hard. I just wanted to fuck her for being such a dirty whore. I am not sure if swetha added the extra details to make me horny, but it worked and she knew it seeing my hard cock. It was tough to hide it anymore. I moved over to her side of the couch and kissed her. Swetha kissed me back.

“I thought you would be mad, aren’t you?” swetha asked confused as he she hugged me

“I am not. It's just hot seeing you act like a slut” i replied

“Was it ok that i let him do as he pleases even though i am your wife” swetha asked with a little tease and curiosity

“Yes...” i said lifting swetha’s skirt up and removing her panty.

Swetha helped me remove my pant as my cock stood hard and ready. I spread her legs wide in air and let my cock slide into her pussy. I fucked her hard on the sofa.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:16 PM