Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Life moved on for the better as swetha and me were back to our usual self. After the party night, we have become more close emotionally and physically. We have been spending more quality time with each other and not to forget, having non stop sex for the last week or to be precise since vivek groped swetha. Since then swetha has been teasing me that she needs to find someone else to get me aroused to fuck her which was strangely arousing. It was also strange that i was having glimpses of ganga as i fucked swetha. I unconsciously compared how different their tits were and how gangas dark pussy was in contrast to swetha’s pink pussy. I didn't let it bother me as it was first time i had fucked someone else other than swetha so i guess it was natural but i kept it to myself to not to bother swetha. At the same time i was also interested in knowing why swetha would like anybody dominating her, it was just strange to me, but, i didn't want to open that box and spoil what we had now.

“So who’s it going to be today” swetha asked teasing as i fucked her on the edge of the bed

We have been playing this game for few days now, which swetha started, where she asked me who is going to feel her up today. We have been using vivek as part of our fantasy play as i fondle swetha slowly and finally fuck her. It was hot talking dirty and going wild.

“Why don't you call vivek home…” swetha continued before i could answer

“I will act drunk and he can take advantage of me” swetha said almost making me cum as i slid my cock out to take a break.

“Ahhh… he can do more than what he did last time” swetha teased as she caught my cock and slid it back in.

“What do you think?” swetha asked.

“Ya..i can call him home” i replied going with the flow as i moved closer to the edge

“Mmm… should i let him kiss me with his tongue…”

“i am not talking about my mouth…….” swetha teased as i came into her wet pussy

Swetha smiled and giggled as she let me drain into her and gave me a kiss. We held each other for sometime when swetha got up to get herself cleaned and ready for bed while i drifted to sleep.

The next day was a weekend. We were both sitting on the opposite edge of the sofa with our legs on each others lap. We were both giving ourselves a foot massage as we watched TV.

“So when are you calling vivek.” swetha asked feigning ignorance. She was in the mood.

“Whenever you want” i said playing along

“What about tomorrow?” swetha replied pressing her foot against my cock

“Ok. Should we call renu too… “ i asked remembering her soft waist.

“Ha ha ha… not even in a million years” swetha said laughing

“Why not, you never know” i retorted back

“Anand.. It's never going to happen” swetha said still laughing. I was a little hurt that we didn't even consider it in our fantasy talk

“But, don't worry, i can take care of you and vivek by myself” swetha teased, her foot still on my cock

“One more person will add to more fun” i said talking about renu

“Keep dreaming” swetha smirked

“Oh… and.. make sure you have the booze ready… it's easy if we all are a little drunk” swetha said continuing her dirty talk as i wondered if she was talking for real

“Do you think we can really try it?” i asked

“Ya why not” swetha giggled

“Swetha, i am asking for real?” i said.

It took some time for swetha to realize what i meant.

“What … no .. never” swetha replied surprised and shocked

“If anyone finds out, It will destroy our social life. Plus they are really close friends it will get around fast if we do anything stupid” swetha kept going stating the obvious.

“I also think we should not do it again and limit our fantasies to our bedroom. I don't think you can handle it.... I mean it's not good for us, you know what happened last time right.” swetha added

I was taken aback as swetha pointed to our earlier incident at the village that i was not able to handle it. “What do you mean i can’t handle it. I was ok until you hid things from me”

“Anand, that's not what we are talking about now” swetha replied moving her leg off my lap

Since we were already on the topic i decided to press on. “We have to talk this out sometime or it will just keep getting worse. So tell me, what i didn't handle right. You were the one who lied to me” i said with sarcasm

Swetha looked ready to walk out, but she held on.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:16 PM