Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
After our 3 week adventure we were back home. Swetha and me got busy with our usual routine, we had a lot of catching up to do at both work and home. The first week was over in a flash as we got ourselves back on track. But, Things weren't great with me and swetha. I asked her about the details of her relationship with yogendarji and her new interest for dominance but never got a reply. Swetha continued to avoid the subject and one night things got heated and we ended up with a fight. Again. I told her she owed me an explanation but swetha insisted she needed time and she was getting fed up with my constant pestering.

Needless to say our sex life had taken a downhill with us spending little time with each other. Swetha was mostly on phone when we were home and i on my couch with a tv remote. This was nothing new, it's kind of a routine that we follow when we fight. The only thing that’s always makes thing better was Time. So we played the waiting game.

As time went by, the news of us acquiring new money got around and our close friends started to chant party all day. We finally gave in and decided to have a party at home with our close friends and have some well deserved fun. It was just 5 families and we all knew each other for long time. We invited them on saturday with a promise of all you can drink booze night.

Our friends started arriving in the evening. It was same as always. Music in the background … drinks in our hands and chatter in the air. As we men enjoyed our drinks, the ladies joined us with their wine. Swetha looked gorgeous in her white t-shirt and jeans. The t-shirt was just the right size to hide her navel, but everytime she moved her hands i would get a peek of her fair skin. Swetha didn't have much makeup on but she did put on a red lipstick. God! i miss her lips. It was fair to tell she was the most beautiful of all the ladies in the room. Swetha gave me a wink as she caught me staring at her.

The party moved on to night as we finished dinner and got ourselves comfortable on sofa. We all formed a circle around and started chatting and drinking. The chatter slowly moved to how much money we made from our sale and what were our next plans. We gave them half the figure of what we really made and our next plans, which everybody knew was to get ourselves a nice house.

“Cheers!” Someone shouted and we drank on.

“Hey swetha, i heard you had lot of fun at the haveli” vivek our friend asked a bit drunk

“yeah, it was fun”. Swetha replied a little surprised

“It was more like they had fun with her.” I said joking

“Ha ha .. I bet the village folks were all over Swetha” Vivek added

“Shut up vivek” swetha said with mock anger
“Even if the anybody tried anything… anand would have kicked them around” renu, vivek’s wife said laughing

“Ya, thats true, he is no fun” vivek added laughing

“Actually, anand was more cooperative this time” swetha said, winking at me.

Swetha walked over with her glass of wine and sat next to me “It was fun for both of us. and it’s never fun without my husband” it felt nice, we were having a moment of our own after a long long time.

“Oh...always the lovey dovey couple” Vivek said making fun of us.

“ha ha ok… i think now it’s time we had more fun, let me get the disco light we bought last diwali” swetha declared

Swetha switched off the lights and turned on the disco light and switched the music playlist to slow romantic songs. We all started getting up to dance as swetha came up to me and hugged me close. I hugged her back tighter and we both danced to the beat. We both kept smiling at each other as we realized how our stupid fight wasn't worth it. We danced along for a long time as we melted in each other arms.

Rest of the crowd was dancing along to the the music in trance. The alcohol was doing it's job. As we continued dancing, Swetha took my hand and ushered me to the couch.

“I am sorry baby, things have been bad between us. But you know I love you right?” swetha asked with a serious face.

“I know. I love you too” i said kissing swetha on her lips and thanked the disco lights for the darkness.

We talked some more as we watched the other couples enjoying a little dance of their own.

“Come on guys, the music is not yet over” vivek said as he took swetha’s hand and pulled her over

Renu, vivek’s wife came over and pulled me up as well “let’s go, anand”

Me and renu started dancing as i saw swetha with vivek. Renu was wearing a saree and she didn't mind as i put my hands on her waist touching her skin near her navel and renu put her hands on my shoulders as we danced along. Swetha looked at us and smiled. I smiled back. Few minutes in, i noticed viveks hand on swetha’s waist and it was inside swetha’s t-shirt. Usually swetha would have stopped him, but she let him slide his hand inside her t-shirt. Vivek’s hand kept sliding up as swetha pulled him a little closer to hide the view. I danced and moved around with renu to get a closer look as i saw vivek’s hand fondling swetha's tits inside her t-shirt. Here i was with all my close friends nearby and one of my friend was feeling up my wife and i was getting a hard on. Swetha just smiled as she saw me watching and let vivek continue. This went on for sometime as few couples started breaking out and swetha quickly moved away from vivek and came to me. We both walked over to the sofa as swetha asked “did you like it?”.

“Yes… but...it was dangerous” i said unsure

“Don't worry, vivek is totally drunk” swetha replied adjusting her bra inside her t-shirt

Someone turned on the lights and the party slowly started to quiet down. We finally called it a night and people started leaving. One by one we bid them goodbye. Vivek and renu where last. Vivek hugged swetha hard as he said goodbye. Renu apologized for his behaviour “sorry swetha, he is just too drunk”

“That's fine renu. I know, how they get when they are drunk” swetha assured renu

We closed the door on them and smiled at each other. Swetha gave me a naughty smile biting her lips.

“Do you want to know where vivek hands been?” swetha teased

I eagerly picked her up and we headed to the bedroom as swetha giggled in my arms.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 7 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:13 PM