Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
I was wet with his actions. He felt the wetness and came to my ear and said u have already got wet . I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He then started to rub my pussy over the wet cloth of my dress. I was feeling very horny and erotic. I asked him to finger in my pussy for what he said ok. He lifted my salwar up to my belly and he tore my kameez and made a hole of his hand size and he entered inside my pant like kameez and he touched my bare thighs and then he touched my pussy over my panty and felt the wetness of my pussy he tried to tear my panty too. But he couldn’t get good position and support to tear my panty. He is pulling my panty with his full energy as it may tore . the elastic strings of my panty are hurting me I said not to pull he adjusted my panty such that he can reach my haired pussy. Finally he reached my pussy and he started to rub my pussy. While he was rubbing I was moaning lightly. He closed my mouth with his lips and was rubbing my wet pussy heavily I was about to reach my orgasms. The bus was moving with high speed and so as am very horny. After rubbing my hairy pussy he entered his middle finger in my pussy I moaned in pain. He then started to finger in and out my pussy slowly and I was moaning as am feeling pain. Salman was not comfortable as I was moaning so he said that he won’t do fingering as other passengers in the bus may be awake due to my moaning.

Salman removed his hand from my kameez and started to press my boobs and kiss my lips and after some time we both slept . Salman slept by holding my hand with his hand as it became late night. I woke up at 3 :30 in the early morning as the bus stopped as some passengers are getting down as they reached their destination. It was a 20 minutes more for me to reach the bus-stand where I should get down. I saw Salman he was still sleeping. I slowly took my hand from his hand and adjusted my dress properly. Salman woke up and saw me and asked what happned. I replied him nothing. He asked me how the journey with him was. I said I liked the journey very much. Then Salman came near my face and kissed on my lips. I too replied him with my lips. He then started to play with my boobs. After some time the bus stopped in the bus-stand and the driver said that it was the last stop and told all the passengers to get down. The time was 4:10 in the early morning .Salman helped me in taking my luggage and he asked me for my mobile number. At first I said I don’t want to give but he begged and pleaded me so I gave him my mobile number. We both walked in the bus-stand. Salman said lets fresh up. I too said ok and we went to a sulabh complex. Salman paid the money and we both went into the sulabh complex .

It was a common one for both men and woman just separated by a small wall. I went into a bathroom but it was very dirty with shit everywhere and bad smell. I went into another bathroom and it was even dirtier than the first bathroom. I saw all the bathrooms all were dirty. I went out and said to the person in charge that all bathrooms were very dirty and asked him to get a cleaned bathroom. He replied me that the cleaner has not yet come and said me to adjust. I went into a bathroom the bathroom smelt very dirty. It had a western toilet basin. I sat on the basin and removed my legging like kameez and lowered my panty and urinated and again worked my panty and kameez. I took a comb and plated my hair neatly. Suddenly I heard someone knocking my bathroom door. I went and opened the door it was Salman. Salman asked me what the matter was . I said him that the bathroom was dirty. Salman came inside my bathroom and saw the bathroom and said this bathroom is much better that to the bathroom I went and asked me to get ready . I said him to go out so that I can fresh up. He said that he want to see how I will get fresh up and he closed the door and kept the bolt. I simply washed my face and got ready. Salman was seeing me from behind.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 20-12-2021, 01:57 PM