Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
Then SALMAN took the courage and asked me that he won’t disturb me if I do as he says. I asked him what to do. Then SALMAN asked that he wants to hold my hand till we reach our place as we both are going to same place. I first said no but he pleaded me and begged me. I accepted for that he then grabbed my hand and held it and touching my fingers and seeing my palm and rubbing my palm… I felt a bit nervous with his acts. I gave my hand to him and I closed my eyes but he is still playing.. suddenly he kept another hand on my lap again. I opened my eyes and again asked him why he was doing it again he said that he won’t do anything except keeping his hand on my lap. But the hand was on my thigh. He was rubbing my thigh I am becoming week… SALMAN observed my condition and came to me and said I love you. I didn’t reply I was just closing my eyes and wetting my lips. Then SALMAN put his hand on my belly and started to massage my belly over my dress. I was getting week and week and I was breathing heavily slowly he moved to his hand upwards and reached my boobs over the dress.. and he kept his hand on my left boob as he was towards my left side. He didn’t even press my boob he was just keeping his hand and he kept moving his fingers on my boob .then I opened my eyes and said to him that this is not good and asked him to leave me and I removed his hands over my body. But SALMAN again held my hand and came near to me and said nothing will happen and he said that the journey will be memorable. I was losing control over me.

SALMAN turned towards me and he held my waist with his tow hands I was just seeing the roof of the bus and he was pressing my waist. I was feeling worried as I may lose my virginity but the acts of SALMAN made me feel very good and I didn’t even object him anymore. He is pressing my waits and he came close to my face and I saw his black dirty face but didn’t say anything he kissed my cheek and then licked it and then came to my lips and at first he kept his tongue out and licked my lips .. I felt very embarrassed as his dirty saliva was on my lips then he kissed my lips very hard for 10 minutes I can feel his breathing on my face. I was in a difficult position I smell his bad fragrance. But am out of control the feeling of a lip kiss was very different and unique for me. Me boobs grew well and my nipples became harder he pressed both my boobs over my dress with his hand. Then he raise my arm and smelled my armpit and licked it over my dress. While licking my armpit his mobile rang and he left me armpit and became normal and answered his call and was talking in the phone. I was still in the same position raising my right arm up. I smelled my armpit it smelled bad with my sweat and I thought how could he lick it. He finished speaking over the phone and came back to me and started to lick my armpit again. Then after licking he pressed my boobs with his both hands and kissed them over my dress. I was breathing heavily. He is pressing both my boobs and kissing my lips. Then he came to my shoulder and kept his hand inside my dress and touched my bra strip. He said to me it would be a problem for both of us if he removes my dress so he didn’t remove my dress and he kept on pressing my boobs and he rubbed my belly and navel too. After that he kept his hand on my pussy over my dress.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 20-12-2021, 01:56 PM