Fantasy The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding
My bride is just kneeling with hands folded in absolute veneration for the priest with adorned cock throbbing and pointing at her face.

First she applied thilak on his cock. She appeared so shy her mother had to guide her into that.  She took the Mangalsutra and with such devotion she opened it and stared at the Pandit cock so hard. The background music of drums got higher and she wore it around the holy cock and touched its tip on her forehead for blessings. Mother asked her to open her mouth, stroking his cock. I couldn't believe this nightmare. My wife is just taking the dripping cock in her open mouth with her hands held together praying. Everyone on the Mandap and the audience are chanting. He pushed it deeper while she tasted the honey and milk.

My small cock hardened like a rock seeing this. The women saw it and I overheard them 

"Look, the tiny cock guy is hard seeing his bride sucking cock".  "He's lucky to have a real man bless his wife before marriage".

Sanusha felt the cock deeper in her throat and held it with both hands, sucked it like an experienced slut, but not without the innocence and wonder in her eyes.  We looked at each other. My bride with a cock in her mouth staring at me. I could sense the contempt at my small hard penis. 

She kept sucking as all chanted. Precum was out and he wrote Mantras on her face with it.,I strangely started enjoying it all and realised what a cuck I am.  Sanusha was starting to choke and making gulping sounds with his iron shaft throbbing inside her small mouth. I could see photographers click back to back pictures and they zoomed into my little wiener leaking cum seeing my wife’s mouth covering the priest’s cock, dripping pre-cum and saliva. I expected they should show the scenes back and forth to show the contrast.

The priest's chanting got louder and he climaxed inside Sanusha's mouth. He roared so loud everybody around almost cried in the depths of Bhakti. She was stunned and struggled to hold his holy cum inside. My parents seemed so happy.

"Drink it all, child. This is for your health and a long lasting marriage" 

The priest was standing with his dripping cock still hard, Sanusha kept sucking and then my relatives came running to wipe it off and get a drop of cum to wear on their forehead

I was asked to take off the cum drenchd Mangalsutra and it over my bride's neck and apply Mangalsutra, dipped in cum.

I was totally naked with my small hard cock out when I.married Sanusha wearing a deep cut blouse and shorts. She kept her shy head down. Face still covered in cum.

They made me clean her cumslutface with my tongue with the exception of Mangalsutra. As all laughed and threw flowers at us. Photos were taken. People congratulated us aloud. Someone gave me a small piece of paper and asked me to clean my leaking small dick. 
The laughter of the audience continued and Sanusha looked away in disgust.

" It's the correct astrological moment to conceive a child", the priest silenced us with his deep voice. "I will bless your bride with a holy child since your lingam is clearly powerless for that". 

My wife's emotions heightened, she seemed ecstatic with devotion above the horniness that had consumed her.
[+] 6 users Like Galactua's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding - by Galactua - 16-12-2021, 12:38 PM
RE: The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding - by ronylol - 16-12-2021, 07:32 PM
RE: The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding - by qazmlp - 17-12-2021, 12:39 AM
RE: The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding - by ronylol - 17-12-2021, 06:49 PM
RE: The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding - by Galactua - 19-12-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding - by RJ668 - 27-12-2021, 02:27 PM