Fantasy The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding
The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding

The wedding day is close. Sanusha and I are having an arranged marriage. Although we met each other almost a year ago and got pretty close over time. She is 24, but looks like a teen with small round boobs and a huge ass. And I'm 28, a tiny bit shorter than her and not so great looking. Probably my job makes up for that in front of her parents. I work in Bangalore as an IT professional with a decent paycheck. 

Although I wanted to get on with one of those hot women I keep seeing in Bangalore, it obviously never worked for me.  That’s why I went right away when my parents called me about a match, probably I was eager to finally get laid, being a virgin all my life.  The very next day after reaching home, we decided to visit Sanusha's house. I was ready in my best attire. And eager to impress.

We reached her village within an hour. It seemed like a place of scenic beauty and the innocence of tradition.  I saw a few temples, but not much in the name of development though.     Her house was small but had a very classic style to it, since her father was a carpenter.  The families started chatting with each other and after a while it was time to see the “girl”.    It seemed like her father was very happy about the prospect of a well paid IT guy coming to see his daughter.    After some time he invited Sanusha to come in.

She walked in with a tray of tea in her hands, wearing a red saree with a few jasmine flowers on her hair.  She didn’t even raise her head to look at me. All of that was just yelling out the fact that how shy and conservative was the way she was brought up.  I was immediately awe-struck seeing her. She looked like a goddess even in that outfit. I was telling myself how lucky I was. I tried to attempt a private conversation with her as the family suggested. But she remained mostly silent, not once risking eye-contact.        

After we left, my family informed us that we want to go ahead with this. Her father was in seventh heaven. We had an engagement ceremony within two weeks. All my friends seemed to be surprised how I got such a prize seeing the photos on my facebook. That’s when I finally managed to get her phone number.  Obviously it didn’t go so well initially. She was very reserved and it felt like the first time she spoke to a guy in such a context.  After a few months I came home again, hoping for a “date”.  To my disappointment, the whole arrangement of that was both of us visiting the temple in her village.  She came wearing a Kerala saree and I had to match that with my Mundu and shirt. I understood she was a big time devotee by then. She told me she visits temples every day.  Even prays in the “Pooja Room” in her house a lot.   I was slightly weirded out because I rarely visited temples unless parents forced me, even though I was praying to all the gods that I get to marry her since the moment I met her.

The “date” got over.  Slowly it felt like she took a liking to me over our short phone calls. She initially just said yes because her father was happy and didn’t even care who the groom would be. Things changed. We got into a level of light flirting.  She never really crossed the limit of a traditionally religious village girl though.  The next time I visited her we went to a restaurant. After the food I kinda had to be brave and try and hold her hand. She was so nervous at that time.  Sweating and shaking, but still felt like she liked it. She was just so embarrassed that someone would see.

Back to the present.   Our day is closing in. That’s when I found out about the most shocking thing I’ve ever heard. About the strange customs of weddings in her village. A secret they keep despite all the innocent appearances of a timid village where you can't even see a girl wearing jeans.

Her father told me that the village priest should bless the bride during the ceremony. By filling her with Yoni. That too in full view.   I first thought I misheard something. When I came to my senses I couldn't say a thing. I was hopelessly in love with her to oppose it at all. Apparently my devoted family also agreed already.

It was the time for wedding shopping. She was with me. She was too shy to even look at my face and handed me a note with the description of the wedding clothes. The priest's son had given it to her. It was more than weird considering it wasn't anywhere like a proper wedding attire. It asked for an Indian blouse , back open with deep cut for cleavage, and, hear this…. a pair of blue denim shorts, shortest we could find. Of course we have a lot of golden jewellery, including a thick waist chain.

She tried it on and we came back. Although I wasn't allowed to see it. My parents said she looks good. Apparently she should look the most seductive for the gods and men at the wedding.

-To be continued
[+] 1 user Likes Galactua's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding - by Galactua - 16-12-2021, 12:38 PM
RE: The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding - by Galactua - 16-12-2021, 03:32 PM
RE: The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding - by ronylol - 16-12-2021, 07:32 PM
RE: The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding - by qazmlp - 17-12-2021, 12:39 AM
RE: The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding - by ronylol - 17-12-2021, 06:49 PM
RE: The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding - by RJ668 - 27-12-2021, 02:27 PM