Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
He started rhythmically fucking me and Suresh was pinching and stroking my boobs and kissed my face . I was loving it. With each thrust his penis went deeper inside and i finally burst out into orgasm.but he still continued He took out his penis and put it in my mouth. Now Nitin again arousing me by fingering me and when i got into the mood. started keeping his cock in my pussy and He fucked me like a rabbit now i was enjoying both cocks one in mouth and one in pussy and they fucked me like that for ten mins Nitin cummed in my mouth and i swallowed each and every drop of his cum. Suresh continued his fucking and i reached an another orgasm.meanwhile Nitin bought a cam from his car and started shooting all the fucking session even though i want to resist but couldn’t bcoz of extreme enjoyment from Sureshs cock and he finally cummed in my pussy We both lay on the table naked. It was 2 o clock by now. Suresh asked us to pack up. . I wore my saree and Suresh checked my Xray.but still nitin was hot as he cummed only once and wanted another session with me and asked Suresh about it.then Suresh thought for a while and called his doctor and made a false excuse and made sure that dr. Don’t reach the clinic .
Now Nitin asked Suresh to record as he gonna fuck me.they wanted it like a 1st nite and they planned something and made me wait in a room and bought me makeup kit to get ready and flowers and some imitation jewelry an went out of the room.i came out in half an hour fully ready and was looking amazing like a newly wed girl.they turned that x-ray room into a firstnite room.. as i entered into the room i was getting exotic with smell of the flowers and scent.nitin slowly took me and placed on bed and started kissing me and removed my pallu.. and started pressing my boobs and gave me big liplock and now moved down kissed my neck and started licking my cleavage over my blouse and started pressing my navel by inserting a finger as i tied saree much below my navel he then removed my jacket and bra and piched my nipples and sucked my big breasts and tucked my saree from petticoat. I was moaning heavily and Suresh was recording all this.he removed my petticoat and panty in one stretch and inserted a finger into it and started moving and i was moaning ahhh fuck faster ahhhh he suddenly stopped and made me sit on kneels and asked me to suck his cock .and was moaning bitch suck my cock aaaaah come u..ahh u r a pro .. u r a randi.. i enjoyed all those talks and was sucking his huge dick.he asked me to stop and asked me to ride his cock and he slept on the bed. I positioned my pussy over his cock and slowly taken his cock into my pussy and was moving up and dowm with my boobs and jewellery swinging up and down and nitin was pressing my boobs strongly.seeing all this Suresh became horny and asked nitin as he wanted to join then made me sleep on my side with his cock still in my pussy .Suresh came from back and suddenly inserted his cock in my ass i was in hell and asked him to remove his cock.he removed it and applied some lotion over his cock and my ass and started inserting it into my ass slowly strokes were becoming stronger and faster and Nitin started fucking my pussy.. i slowly started enjoying again with one in my pussy and one in my ass. Ilost virginity to both my ass and pussy in the same day they started fucking me hard and called me a slut and pinched and slapped me all over.aaahh i was moaning all the time after sometime they interchanged there positions and again fucked me.atlast they reached climax and both of them cummed on my face and mouth.and i had a tekila shot of cum. I slept for one hour on bed as i was tired .after one hour i woke up they were seeing my nude body and enjoying it and asked for another round but i was getting late so i said no but i promised them another time as they persuaded constantly.and wore my saree back and came out with nitin
I thanked him. Nitin dropped me to the place where he had dropped my bike. I looked normal. I went back home. Mom was happy to see me back in one piece. She told that just because she keeps advising me i have come back without any damage. I smiled at her and told her thanks. i am better off being dumb all my life..

XXXX
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 16-12-2021, 11:56 AM