Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
All thoughts of dessert were forgotten as she reached upward and touched my manhood.

"Looks tasty," she slurred, suddenly drunk with hormones.
She wrapped her delicate fingers around the throbbing rod and gave it one long slow stroke from root to rim. The slit in the
tip gaped open and shut in time with his heartbeats.
"It's winking at me," she giggled.
A drop of precum oozed out, glistening in the firelight. Her tongue flicked out, capturing the pearly droplet just before it
fell. This time, it was my body shaking with electricity, flowing from my cock up my torso to my fingertips, and down to
my toes. I tilted forward, driving the helmet past her lips, bumping against her teeth before she could open wide even to
accommodate the girth.
My momentum slid the entire length into her throat as she dropped her jaw , enjoying the fullness.
She cupped her hands around my butt, holding me in place, closing her lips to seal around the base and sucking until the
inside of both cheeks caressed my flesh. One hand followed the curve of my ass, teasing the dark valley, but not stopping
until she held the weight of my balls in her palm. She squeezed gently, but could tell that if she kneaded them more, they
would unload, shooting great gobs of goo down her throat.
"I want you to come inside me," she panted as she sat back and spit me out.
"What about the dessert?" I asked.
"What about..." she began to ask, but stopped, breaking into a grin.
She held my cock in one hand as she reached with the other and dipped her fingers into one of the dishes. They emerged
coated in chocolate, which she dropped on the top of my cockhead. Like a little kid finger-painting, she spread the mess
around the mushroom, down the underside of my shaft, coated my balls, and spiralled back up to the tip.
"I hope you are intending to clean up that mess."
"Of course," she laughed, but before she began, she released her grip on her cock and rocked backwards. With amazing grace,
she scoped two handfuls out of the dessert dishes as she fell back onto the sofa. Her hands flashed up to cover her
tits as she came to rest, her head propped up on the arm rest.
"Your eyes look like they are ready to pop out of your head," she teased as she revealed that each nipple was crowned with a
gob of chocolate mousse. My tongue flicking across my lower lip, jaw still slack. My cock was
polite enough to bob up and down as if saying hello, finally coming to rest even more upright than earlier.
Her hands immediately ran down her stomach, leaving a smear of brown goodness, reuniting at her vulva, which she circled, and
then her hands came to rest on her thighs. She drew her ankles inward as she shifted her hands to her knees, spreading them
apart slowly as they rose upwards.
"Your dessert is ready...what are you waiting for?" she taunted.
I remained speechless for a moment, answering by casting my eyes down not at the messy treats of her taut flesh but rather
at my own chocolate covered dish.
Then I found my voice. "What about this?"
She pouted theatrically, as if upset that I hadn't just dived into her offering, but she was not that good an actress, and
her giggles quickly bubbled back up.
"Well, I just assumed that we would both eat our dessert at the same time," she said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM