Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
I could not help noticing how gorgeous her naked ass was, jutting in the air, perfectly framed by the frilly garter belt

tight around her trim waist, the vertical run drawing the eyes down to where the rose pattern at the top of each butts
encircled the thigh, stopping his gazing with the roundness centered in his view. She seemed to hold that position just for a
few extra heart beats, turning and watch me watch her, still balancing the two dessert dishes. She smiled, the flames from
the fireplace creating a glow on her flesh, as she settled into a squat, two thirds turned from me, the desserts carefully
placed on either side of the rug.
Her modest firm tits jiggled as she moved, and when her body came to rest, I was at a perfect angle to notice how her nipples
bounced upwards one extra time before settling, motionless, but perky, angled invitingly upwards, as if begging to be sucked.
The side view also caused me to pause momentarily as I stepped through the doorway, amazed by the engineering of how muscles
under the arm form together to support the weight of the breast, moving with each breath. I also noticed that she obviously
enjoyed me watching, because her nipples were swelling even larger. Though the nipples were already stiff, the areolae were
now puffier than earlier, standing out from the weight of each tit.
She smiled up at me. "Dessert?" she asked again, this time in a lower, seductive voice, implying but not speaking that she
was part of the menu.
"I still have all my clothes on," I muttered, looking down.
"Well, take them off, then. I want you to be comfy."
Buttons popped as I tried to walk and strip at the same time. I fumbled with my belt.
I stopped by the rug and finally unzipped my pants. She giggled at my oddity. Her nipples tingled in anticipation and despite
the heat of the fire; a shiver ran through her body.
I stood still above her, and she realized what I was waiting for. She reached up and unfastened the button at my waist. The weight
of my cock did the rest of the work, pushing trough the zipper, forcing my pants open, and then they puddled around my
ankles.
"Is that for me?" she chuckled as the mushroom head poked out of my underwear.
I resumed control over my body sufficiently to nudge my briefs down, allowing my equipment to dangle in full view inches
from her angelic face. She giggled again as the tenseness of my abs made the cockhead bob up and down as if nodding that,
yes, it was hers.
"It looks friendly enough," she said.
Still not touching me, she rose slowly, closing the gap between her face and my groin. She was close enough to feel the
heat of my dick warming her face.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM