Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Humour was a simple mask to deflect her attention away from the depth of her own emotions though I was harder than ever. An

erect cock though was just evidence of lust, not of love.
I thought, stepping back, since her leg lock behind my ass had relaxed in her afterglow.
My hands were still casually caressing her, roaming her upper body in random curves, occasionally pushing her nipples from
odd angles. She wondered if I knew what this was doing to her, the combination of aftershocks and the greater building up of
desire, ready to burst if I did not fuck her soon. She understood my passion to eat pussy, but tonight, she was hungry for
meat.
Not meat to eat either, so sixty-nine was not my lucky number, at least not just yet. She looked as if she needed my hard fat
love rocket stuffed inside of her. Her eyes demanded that throbbing sensation as myshaft pushed out against the walls of her
pussy; the involuntary reaction of her muscles clamping tightly around the base, trying to fight the in and out; and
especially the spasming mushroom shaped head blasting great gobs of goo deep within.

I sniffed at the air, savouring the scent. "You look like a dog when you do that," she giggled.
"This dog is going to eat you," I growled.
"Not here," she replied, sliding off the counter before I could lower his head to her vulva. "Dessertttt, remember."
Gravity pulled her down right into my body, causing her wet loins to rub swiftly against the tented fabric of my trousers.
The friction added zing to the aftershocks surging through her body. The feel of my shirt again against her rock hard nipples
added to her pleasure.
"Feels like this has been good for you," I said, feeling her wetness drenching me right through the fabric.
"Shut up and kiss me," she replied, placing her right hand behind my neck and drawing my head down so that our lips met. She
opened her mouth just as my tongue clicked against her teeth, nipping playfully at that sensitive organ.
"Ouch," I groaned, pulling back. "I hope you don't do that to my cock."
"Will if I wanna," she chuckled, "and who says I'm going to kiss your cock? I just wanted to cool your jets so you don't come
in your pants before I serve dessert."
"Well, dogs bite too, and I've still got you where I want you," I said, bumping her back against the edge of the counter, my
hardness urgent against her abdomen. I swiftly dipped my upper body and bit down on the soft skin of her shoulder.
"Oops," I said as she moaned, 'I guess you'll need to avoid sleeveless for a few days."
She retaliated by slapping my ass, hard enough that I pushed forward, grinding fabric harder against flesh.
"You're bad," she giggled.
"Don't ever forget it."
They seemed to both realize just then that I was holding her by both wrists, and with her pinned against the cabinets, I was
in total control. Of course, in order to fuck her, my pants needed to be unzipped, which would mean giving up control. I
looked left. I looked right. Her eyes followed.
"dessert." - She said.
"Ok" - I said

She rose up on tiptoes, leaning her pelvis back, drawing in her breath to create about enough space to pass a sheet of paper
through between us. She playfully kissed the tip of my nose before lowering herself back to the floor.
Her ass bummed my groin, grinding briefly into my erection. I pulled her tight, enjoying the friction. Again, though, this
was a distraction.
"Be careful, remember, we don't want you to waste that cream," she laughed, spreading my arms wide, straightening, and then
pulling my hands down and inward. This forced me to stagger back to keep my balance, and resulted in me releasing her.
She grabbed the two dishes of dessert off the counter and slid past my outstretched arms, ducking and then twitched her ass
as she walked out of the kitchen.
"Nice ass," I muttered.
"Come and get it," she called over her shoulder as she walked to the sofa and settled onto her knees.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM