Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Before tonguing her right breast, I lifted my head, looked her in the eye, smiled boyishly. "Nice pair " I grinned.

She found this hilarious, tossing her head back in laughter, which lifted her chest so that my fingers found themselves
grasping her rock hard nipples through the lacy bra. I gently grazed my thumbnail across the tips, just hard enough not to
tickle. She might have felt the ooze of her juices becoming a flood, knowing that her wetness was coating her thighs.
I lifted my head and placed one hand under her chin. Our lips met and melded as tongues twisted, probing past teeth, tasting
each other's hunger, warm breath and saliva flowing together, passion so intense that flesh was puffing, bruising. Her hands
pulled my ass closer, causing my cock to dry hump her as fiercely as we kissed. My palms slid out along her collarbone, until
I grasped her shoulders, using them as handholds, pulling her into me.
This continued forever, or until we had to come up for air. As with the near fucking, we moved in unison, so that it would be
impossible to say who broke contact. As we eased our heads back just a half inch each, we pressed together more tightly, as
if each was desperate to fully engage. Her nipples were so hard that they drilled into my chest in spite of the fabric
between them.
"It seems that your zip would burst" she gasped, and then she giggled.
"Would that be a bad thing?" I replied.
She leaned back and pushed her elbows down on the counter, hoisting herself up. She scissored her ankles behind my butt and
held me tight to her groin. "I like how you think, but how about dessert?"
"Well, you look good enough to eat."
She blushed as red as I had earlier, but I could see her nipples rising even larger, her chest swelling with excitement, and
I felt a fresh flow of her juices drenching my pants where they still were pressed tightly together. Instinctively, her hips
rotated, grinding my hardness against her aroused flesh.
"There is a shot of cream on my pie."- I said.
My weapon throbbed excitedly against her as I spoke, confirming my passion. She suddenly realized that without consciously
thinking about it, her elbows had begun rocking her body into mine, thumping and humping, slowly at first, but more quickly
as my hips responding in kind. Her legs flexed, drawing me tighter and then allowing me to ease back but never losing
contact.
"Undo my bra," she moaned, lifting up her body.
I obeyed, reaching behind her. She was pleased that I did not fumble at all with the hooks, and even happier to be free of
the constricting device. I immediately flipped the garment behind me. I paused for just a moment to admire how her tits stood
upright on her chest.
"Just like a teenager," I thought out loud.
"But experienced enough to know what I want," she growled in response.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM