Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
I was still wriggling when she returned. She giggled as she watched and placed the sweet dish on the table.

I filled my smile with a mouthful of the dish. For a few minutes, the air filled with the scent of the sweet candles. As the
dish softened inside my mouth, I was drawn to watching her. I watched her tongue twist as it eased the treat from the spoon,
then disappear into her mouth. She smiled again.She was so delicate, so innocent looking, so at odds with the seductress she
was portraying. My shaft lurched upwards in my pants as I thought about her breasts, her thighs, her rear.
She dabbed a corner of her mouth with the red cotton napkin and then smiled up. Her ruby red lipstick glowed with traces of
cooking oils, until her tongue flicked out, wiping her mouth clean so quickly that I was not sure it really had happened.
I then felt her toes travel up my leg, easing my pant leg upwards. The toes rubbed up, stopping just below my knee. I sat
breathlessly as her foot descended even more slowly along the inner edge of my muscled calf. Just as quickly as it happened,
her foot vanished again, leaving me wondering whether I had imagined it all.
She continued her apetite as if nothing was happening. In the silence, the storm crashed against the windows.
It was as if she could read my mind. "Such a storm," she said."

I felt her foot again creeping up my leg, the right one this time, but not pausing to lift the fabric. By the time I could
understand, her toes were tickling my inner thigh. Reflexively, I shifted, opening my legs wider. "Nice dish," I croaked as
she tickled my balls through my pants.
"That's right, deliciously edible, just like..."
"...you..." we both said simultaneously. I blushed, shocked again that she had blurted out my thoughts. She simply giggled,
sipped the cream and ran the bottom of herclad foot all the way up my trapped shaft.

She saw something on my face and reached across and tenderly wiped my chin. One red polished finger tip drifted across my
lower lip. My mouth opened without thinking about it. Her finger slid past my teeth, allowing my tongue to taste her flesh.
Just as swiftly, it darted away. As I recomposed myself, I realized that she had risen out of her chair to reach me, and her
full bosom was displayed before my eyes, pendulous breasts displayed in a red lace underwire halter, the cups cut. A beads of
mangalsutra dangled between her mounds. I was certainly in a trance.
"Like the view?" she laughed, straightening up.She stood again to clear the empty plates. This time, she stood directly
behind me and reached over my shoulder to lift thedish, carefully balancing the sorbet cup on the saucer. Her cleavage surged
around my ears, the sound of her heart resounding through the anatomy.
Just before she vanished again, she bent down on my left side and darted her tongue into my ear. It was so sudden, again I
wondered if I was imagining things. Regardless, as she walked to the kitchen, I once more enjoyed the rear view, still
speculating about her lingerie. I was sorely aware that my cockhead was struggling inside becoming more powerful, demanding
to be freed..
But she seemed so different today that I was hesitant to make a move.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 10:28 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM