Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
We sat across the table and I poured the wine.

"For our love." - I said clinking glasses.

The conversation paused as we toasted the occasion. The appetizers were already on the table.

Rashmi was a good cook. The food seemed and was really delicious. As I carefully carved the edge of my fork through the warm
flesh of the meat piece on the table before me, I felt her knee press against my leg under the table.
I thought "I hope you aren't planning to eat me all up for dessert," I heard myself blurt out, not meaning to say it aloud.
She laughed daintily, covering her mouth with her manicured fingers.
"Not unless you are an especially naughty guest. I should warn you though, if you are only slightly naughty, you might have
to do the dishes."
This time, her laughter was unrestrained, her throat bared as she tipped backwards in glee. I swallowed the food unchewed and
untasted.
As her laughter subsided, she stood and reached across to clear my plate. Her mangalsutra popped out of her nightie,
innocently offering me a full view of her well engineered cleavage tightly erected in her slinky dress. She grinned as she
saw my eyes glued to her creamy mounds.

She straightened, leaving the plate in front of me for the moment. Slowly, she eased the shoulder lace of her gown together
with the bra lace down her left arm, turning delicately as she did so, offering a brief tantalizing appreciation of her
curved body inside the fit nighty. Then with the tip of her longest finger she grasped the fabric back in its place over her
shoulders. As she did so, she turned slowly, gracefully, allowing her hip to jut towards me, presenting herself casually but
unmistakably like the animals do. The slightest bend of her waist was evident as she raised her right arm high above her
head. Her ass wriggled inside the tight fabric in counterpoint to the motion of her elbow and wrist.
She giggled girlishly.
I was dumbstuck.
"Your face is as red as my dress," she observed as she turned and stepped close again,
This time, she stood and walked around to my side. Her hip grazed my shoulder, making my head turn instinctively, just as
her breast brushed my cheek. This caused her nipple to tease my lips, vanishing as quickly as it touched. I realized that
whatever bra elevated her cleavage was not padded and was most likely lace. She lifted the plates allowing me to inhale her
perfume.
She walked carefully to the kitchen, crossing each foot in front of the other like a runway model. I admired how this made
her ass twitch, and wondered where her panty line had vanished to inside the tight dress. Reaching down, I adjusted the
weighty meat in my lap, shifting to a more comfortable position.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM