Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Update

Lakshmi’s mind sort of blanked out after Nazir left. She really couldn’t think. She hadn’t experienced any orgasms in life a week before. And she had almost a dozen of them today. And the neural circuitry has gone haywire in this. She still felt sore in her pussy as she was got fucked thrice in the day. In addition, she has messaged Srini landline is not working, the boys want her to go on a vacation. Last time she was with Maya and Anwar, she almost begged Nazir to relieve her with an orgasm. After the tiring day she had, she dozed off thinking about all these.
Nazir went to Imran and Anwar to plan the day. They hi-fived Nazir on entering the new territory, that too three times.
N: That was the best fuck of my life
A: Was she that good
N: Yes, and she is pretty tight
I: Anwar can test it out
N: So we leave at 8. I guess Lakshmi shouldn’t be an issue. Our vehicle?
I: I have arranged a mini bus converted for Ministers travels. Its like a small bus, but the back part of it is converted into a room with TV, reclining chairs for 4 people. Its like RV in US
N: Wow, that is a good set up.  How did you manage that?
I: Showed the minister a picture of Lakshmi. Promised him that he will get to fuck her
A: Wow, you are confident.
I: This is the first time Salim uncle gave us the work. I am determined. And the way she fucked Nazir; I am sure she will be our slut soon.
A: Yay. If this happens, amongst the three, you can decide who fucks her
I: Think before you offer this.
A: I am sure you will share with friends.
I: I will, anyways you guys should be ready to sleep. Long day tomorrow. The vehicle would be ready at 730 your place. I have got the juice bottles filled with mild doses of liquid ecstasy. And of course there is vodka and shot glasses available. Both in van fridge and house you will be staying. Have kept 50 shades of grey CD in the van.
N: Wow, you have thought about this.
I: I really want to make her my slut
A: It shall happen soon. Good night.
Next day morning, Lakshmi woke up early around 5, thanks her sleeping early. This was the first time she had time to think about what she had done. And she started to feel bad for Srini. And started thinking, how Nazir fucked her thrice the day before, including once in her marital bed. In fact she could see the dried fluids on her bedsheet. Unknowingly she started to feel a tingling sensation in her pussy. She just couldn’t believe her body’s response to her cheating. It was craving for more of Nazir. She thought hard: “ I even don’t know these guys. They were just a helpful bunch of kids in the neighbourhood. And from what Srini told me, not a friendly one. And I am fucking one of these boy’s day in and out. But the fucking has been good. Ah, Nazir’s cock has shown me dimensions of pleasure I never knew existed. Its all-Srini’s fault. He doesn’t give me enough time or value.”
She felt horny again. But she had a decision to make. She again started thinking,” There is no way I am making these three days without fucking Nazir. And if I go I get to fuck Nazir, which is awesome for my body, but am I that slutty?” Thinking about sex, she could see her pussy was dripping again. Her mind wanted to cancel the plan, but her body wasn’t allowing her to. She thought masturbating might relieve her of some horniness and make her think clearly. But she realized her fingers were no match for Nazir’s tongue or cock in satisfying her. So she woke up from the bed, in a horny state.
She freshened up, went to kitchen to make coffee and breakfast. But the body and mind was still conflicted in going with the group. Body wanted those electric orgasms Nazir was giving her. Mind on the other hand felt bad about cheating Srini. And now without any alcohol or external pressure, she understood the trade-offs but was still as confused. She didn’t want to be in a setting where she was pretty sure she couldn’t resist Nazir and the orgasms he gave. She was contemplating not going for the trip. But she needed a solid reason not to go.
After she was done with the breakfast, she checked her phone around 630. Nazir had texted.
N: Good morning. We will come and pick you up around 745. I have bought some gifts for you
Lakshmi was confused and didn’t reply. What gifts? She thought? Once again this was a bait. Nazir and Imran knew she would have second thoughts. The whole idea was she will reply on chat and then put her in a position where she can’t reject. It did help that Lakshmi hardly got any gifts from Srini, which increased her curiosity as she felt special. And it got the better of her
L: What gift?
N: It’s a surprise. Will give you in the RV.
L: RV?
N: Yes, we thought we can watch movies and go. So we hired an RV for the trip (again this would increase her guilt if she ditched now)
L: Seriously what do you guys do?
N: Make you happy.
Lakshmi once again got lost in the conversation. Like a horny college girl chatting to her boyfriend, Lakshmi lost track of time
N: Also do pack the clothes we bought. There wont be anyone we know there. So you can be the hot chick
L: I am not that hot
N: I beg to differ; you are the hottest.
L: You keep buttering me.
N: Its not flattery. Anyways do start packing we will be there on time.
The magic worked. Lakshmi was more concerned about packing. Anyways she decided on the off shoulder top and shorts, which she felt is best suited for the waterfall too. Skirts can ride up. She decided to cover her legs with a wraparound.
At 7.45, An RV stopped 10m away from her gate. Nazir texted her they are near her place. Lakshmi, came out with a small bag, and then entered the RV. Nazir looked a little disappointed with her clothing. Anwar told him: I told you, she’s not going to wear the shorts or skirts
N: Well I thought she would, she had changed
A: A bet’s a bet. Pay me 1000 bucks
L: What bet
A(laughing): Nazir told me you would dress up today as a hot chick, wearing the hot shorts or skirts we bought. I told you will cover up.
N: Apparently he is right
Lakshmi didn’t realize this was another ruse. She intervened, “Wait”
A: Why?
L: This was just for the neighbours
N: Then whats for us?
Lakshmi takes of her wraparound a little seductively and throws it at Nazir, “You win”. Anwar, took out 1000 bucks and checked out Lakshmi’s hot avatar and thought to himself ,” Well we all win.” Meanwhile vehicle had reached Maya’s. Maya’s dressing was even more interesting. She was wearing a short flowing skirt and backless halter top with a denim jacket. Unlike Lakshmi, she lost the jacket as soon as she entered, showing good amount of sideboobs. As the RV started moving, Anwar took out a packet of sandwiches and two juiceboxes and offered to the girls. Maya took both. Lakshmi said: I had breakfast.
N: Ohk, At least have the juice.
L: ohk, (starts drinking)
M: Can we watch something?
Nazir gets up and checks the CD cabinet: Looks like there is only one CD. 50 shades of grey
M: I don’t mind watching
L: (having no idea about the movie) I haven’t seen it so anything works.
The RV has 2 two seater recliners facing the front. Maya and Anwar sat on one. Nazir came back with the remote and settles on the recliner along with Lakshmi and presses play.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 16-12-2021, 02:56 AM