Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Vinod knew he couldn’t block both men’s view of his wife, also the auto driver was important as there was no other way they could go home, so he turned to the other passenger’s side and used his body to block the view. With him turned away, Vinod had no idea that Arushi had already gone to sleep and that his wife was still exposing her tits to the driver, who was openly jerking off. Kamna gently touched her rock-hard nipple, showing the hardness to the driver using her finger. Already she had been too horny from the lack of cock in her pussy, though she had continuously been teasing several men with her body, she was yet to get any relief. Publicly exposing her tits, that too with her husband sitting right next, was absolutely kinky, her hungry pussy, wet for the last two days, started dripping sweet nectar, drooling down her creamy thighs. Pressing her legs together was pleasurable as her pussy lips got swollen from desire, they squished as she pressed her thighs hard.

The ride got bumpy to the extreme as the driver no longer paid any attention to the road, thankfully the path was straight and the continuous trips had given him some sort of muscle memory. Kamna got really horny as she pinched her nipple, causing a thick drop of milk to ooze out of it. Then in full view of the driver, she took the drop on her finger and placed it between her parted lips, silently moaning with pleasure. The poor driver had never faced such temptation before in the four decades of his life, any other time he would have cum several times. But somehow Kamna always kept him waiting for more, making him eagerly anticipate the next move. To his simple mind the temptation and teasing beyond a certain limit was useless, he wanted more.

The dull eyes filled with desire cleared for a moment, his ugly, battered face turned evil and seconds later the auto sputtered to a stop. Vinod, who had not paid attention was alarmed “Ah what happened?”

The driver didn’t respond at first, he tried to start the engine again and again with no success, after several sick wheezes of the engine, he said “Sir, it seems there is a problem with the engine, only a mechanic can solve this”

Vinod exclaimed “Mechanic? But where can we find one in this wilderness? Are you sure there is no other way to start the engine?”

The driver shook his head “No sir, if you want you can get down, no need to pay me”

Vinod found it ridiculous “Get down? What will I do after getting down? There is no sight of any living thing here”

The other passenger was silent as the driver responded “How do I know? But seeing that you have family, I can think of only one option”

Vinod asked “Tell me what it is”

The driver smirked “The problem could be overheating, but I don’t have enough water, if you can give me water then it is possible for the engine to start”

Vinod turned to Kamna “Is there water in the bottle?”

She shook her head “No, I used some to wash Arushi and you drank the rest”

He ran his hand through his hair “Is it the only bottle we had?”

She nodded, her hands busy buttoning the blouse again, Vinod sighed as he looked at the driver “Is there a place nearby with water?”

The driver shrugged “There is a small tea shop several miles away, they should have some water”

Vinod asked “Miles? Isn’t there any place closer?”

The other passenger who had been looking at the driver and Kamna for the last several minutes, spoke up “I know a place nearby, if we walk this way for two kilometres there is a man living by himself, he will definitely have some water”

Vinod felt relieved “Ok, then let’s go get it”

The driver immediately shot back “Go? How? I am not moving an inch from my auto, what if someone steals it, I can't face the owner without an auto”

Vinod turned to the other man “Bhaiya, you seem to know the way…”

The man shook his head “I am not in good terms with that person, he will definitely not give water if he sees me. Also, I am not sure if this is the right path to his house”

Vinod stepped back “I… I can’t go either, leaving my wife and child here”

The man smiled gently “No baba, no one is asking you to do so, weren’t you the one ordering everyone right now? I don’t want to stay in this wilderness, so I am going to walk all the way home. Maybe another auto or even a bus will come this way if you are lucky”

Saying so, the man looked at the driver and Kamna once before briskly walking along the empty battered road. Vinod looked at the man, whose figure gradually went farther and nearly disappeared into the afternoon haze. The driver said “What that man said is right, you can wait here until a bus or auto come, but I can’t say one will come for sure”

Vinod asked “What about you?”

The driver shrugged “I will sleep in my auto this night, someone will eventually come this way”

Vinod looked at the silent Kamna and sleeping Arushi, he didn’t know what to do. There was no way they can stay in the wilderness like the driver, who knows what kind of animal roams in that area. While the driver fiddled around with the engine, Vinod sat on a large rock by the side trying to find a solution. The driver seemed to have failed in reviving the engine, so he pushed the auto off the road to the shade of a tree.

Vinod turned to Kamna “What shall we do? Shall we walk?”

Kamna said “No, there is still a dozen kilometres to go, we can't walk all the way in this heat with Arushi and the bags”

Vinod nodded and sighed “Maybe I should go find that house and get some water, but I am afraid of leaving you alone here”

Kamna shrugged “I grew up in this region, I am not scared to wait here”

He looked up “Really? But that man…”

They both looked at the auto driver who was busy cleaning some mechanical part with a greasy cloth. Vinod asked once again “Are you sure?”

Kamna nodded crisply giving some strength to her husband, who said “Fine, there is no point in wasting time, let me search for the house, hopefully it is not far away”

Vinod took Kamna’s hand and went to the driver “Bhaiya, I am going to find the house that man said, can you please watch over my family in the mean time?”

The driver smiled widely, showing the yellow black pan stained rotten teeth “I am a man of honour, don’t worry, if you can bring the water, then I won't even charge you for the journey. With us staying behind the tree, no harm will come to your family and I will also keep a very close eye on them continuously”

Vinod didn’t find him trustworthy, but he had no other choice, with a parting squeeze he nodded to his wife and walked down the dirt path leading towards a mountain. Kamna looked at her disappearing husband with a mixed heart, finally his figure went behind a sandy outcropping several hundred metres away concealing him completely. The driver watched the idiotic man disappear with a wide grin, he knew there was nothing down that path nor in the region. Once he was satisfied that the husband wasn’t coming back, he turned to the lovely woman standing like a coy heroine of the eighties. Though her body was once again covered in that useless excuse called saree and blouse, the raw sexuality emanating from the luscious curves was a most powerful aphrodisiac.

He rubbed his more than erect cock through his pants, watching her turn her gaze from the direction her husband went in, to his side. Her dark lustrous eyes seemed troubled, but the lust and desire that had been bottled for a long time, bubbled to the surface. Their eyes met, he grinned as hers moved down to his crotch where his hands stroked the erection. He smirked “Madam, don’t wait under the sun, come here in the shade with me, I don’t want to see that tender skin burnt”

He watched as she showed no sign of fear and walked slowly, swinging her wide hips exaggeratedly bewitching him again and again. He patted on the thick root underneath the tree, big enough to be a bench for them to sit on. She sat next to him, her body radiated heat, hotter than the afternoon sun and a heady perfume filled his nostrils. He leaned to the side and took a big two litre bottle full of water, he opened the cap with a taunting smirk and drank some of the water “Do you want some madam?”

Kamna had already suspected that the engine was fine, but the sight of the water bottle confirmed her thoughts, she shook her head. He turned to the side and used the water to wash his face, neck and hands, before putting the bottle back into the auto. He said “I usually don’t clean myself when I fuck randis, but you are such a high class randi, surely you don’t like dirty, unclean men like me”

He chuckled darkly and unzipped his pants, taking out the black cock and stroking the gooey head. She said softly “Can I have some water?”

He was surprised, but gave her the bottle and watched her opened it gracefully and pour the liquid into her sweet mouth. Unexpectedly, she didn’t drink it, instead she leaned over and spouted the water gently on his dirty cock, washing away some of the disgusting goo.

He laughed “Ha ha ha, as expected you don’t like the sight of my dirty cock. Doesn’t matter, I won't take it as an insult if you suck it good”

He put his hand around her shoulder, squeezing her tender arm hard making her flinch in pain. He rubbed her smooth back, loving the satiny soft skin exposed in the very low-cut blouse. He had never felt such luxuriant skin in his life, his cock automatically jerked, a drop of clear precum dripped. As a crude villager, he had no patience nor the temperament to appreciate such a beauty, like a rampaging bull he pulled the flimsy saree to the side and tore the thin cotton blouse open. Before Kamna realised what was happening, her full tits popped open, escaping the cage with force. The driver threw the scraps of clothing away and grunted unintelligibly when he saw the luscious tits fully revealed in front of him.

He squeezed both breasts hard with a pleased grin on his face, his actions made her hard nipples spurt thick milk all over the place. Her tender tits became red from his forceful fondling, but the rough handling also made her pussy quiver with pleasure. He dived down to take one of the nipples into his hungry mouth, sucking the long hard nubs with his rough tongue and bit them with his stained, rotting teeth. Kamna’s eyes closed automatically as a strong mix of pain and pleasure filled her body like never before. The driver bit and sucked the tender breasts, leaving red bite marks all over, he paused for a moment and looked at her passion-filled face “You randi, what are you waiting for? Do you need money to start work?”

His crude words only inflamed her lust as he took her soft hands and placed them on his hard cock, her hands stroked the still dirty gooey rod desperately. He wasn’t the biggest or thickest cock she had ever seen, but it was easily one of the dirtiest and disgusting cock. He grunted as her soft hands stroked him skilfully, he realised why all the rich men spent so much money for the high class randis. No women he had touched had ever given him such pleasure just from stroking, he also knew that she was no innocent housewife as her hands expertly roamed all over his erect pole, teasing all the vital points for maximum pleasure.

Fearing he would lose control any moment, he barked “Get up randi and remove your clothes, it is time to fuck your slutty cunt”

He quickly removed his clothes, wanting as much skin contact as possible, who knows when he would be lucky enough to fuck a woman half as beautiful as Kamna, again. She watched him remove the dirty clothes coated with a layer of brown dust, thankful that the stinking, sweaty smell was going away. He threw his shirt off to the side, revealing a dark, wiry body, the pants were next showing a dirty underwear that was stained with piss. Just the sight of it made her stomach queasy, but soon he removed the underwear and stroked his very erect cock, dripping precum onto the dry soil below.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 10:05 PM