Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Having been used to a life of an ordinary housewife, Kamna woke up early, she looked at the window and wasn’t surprised to see the golden rays of the morning sun streaming through. A quick check of the watch informed her that the time was a few minutes past seven. Though her mind was awake, her body was still tired and wanted to sleep, cuddling with the warm body of the man lying next to her. Ramesh was deep asleep, snoring loudly, he was exhausted mentally and physically after fucking the delightfully sexy Kamna. She looked down at her fully naked, abused body that was still oozing sexual juices, her tight unused pussy quivered in excitement, wanting to feel the same pleasure that her ass experienced a while earlier.

While getting fucked anally was a wonderful experience, it just made her hungry for more. Unfortunately, Ramesh looked out for the count, leaving her unsatisfied and horny, taking action with her own hands, she caressed her voluptuous body with skill. Her fingers trailed from her slim neck to the gently rising slopes of her full breasts, her long nails traced the sensitive skin around her areola forming goosebumps all over her body and making her nipples pucker with anticipation. A thick drop of sweet milk oozed out of her nipples, wanting a man’s mouth to latch on them desperately. Alas, there was no one at hand to satiate her impulses, she continued down her lush body, lightly rimming and fingering her deep navel and ended on her clean-shaven pussy, which looked like slices of ripe pomegranate, red and juicy inside.

Her body tingled deliciously as her pussy split open in anticipation, she brought her fingers closer to the wet slit, wanting to tease herself a bit before indulging in masturbation. But right when a finger dipped inside the slick honeypot, a soft knock disturbed her. She sighed defeatedly and looked at the door, Ramesh was still snoring loudly, slowly regaining the energy he lost the previous night. She thought of ignoring the knock and resume giving pleasure to herself, when a second soft knock stopped her train of thought. Sighing, she took the thin, white bedsheet and wrapped it lazily around her naked body, before tiptoeing around the snoring man.

An entire long fleshy leg slipped out of the bedsheet as she opened the door to reveal the waiter from the previous night looking at her agape. The young man stuttered “Ma… Madam, I… the coffee service…”

She looked at his trembling hands holding a tray of coffee and fresh fragrant biscuits, the white porcelain cups lightly clattered because of his nervousness. She smiled “Bring it in”

He nodded, struggling to tear his eyes from the creamy leg that was fully exposed right from her hip to the little toes. She noticed his gaze but made no motion to cover herself as she moved just enough to let him inside. The poor man squeaked as he brushed against her lush body and placed the trembling tray on the centre table. She looked at the nervous young man with mirth, even as he said “May I… pour…”

She nodded and sat on the opposite bed, away from the still snoring Ramesh, her grip on the thin bedsheet loosened revealing even more creamy skin, capturing the man’s attention immediately. Her fingers traced the top of the sheet covering her heavy tits, dipping into the cleavage. The poor man could only pause and admire her beauty with naked hunger, his hand on the coffee jug trembled so much, nearly spilling the steaming hot coffee on the table. Seeing him spellbound made her smile saucily, his nervousness made her proud of her beauty and satisfied of the effect it had on him.

Parting her ruby red lips, she softly said “One spoon sugar”

He jerked in surprise and pulled his eyes from her chest, where her fingers teased him by tracing the curves of her breasts. With wooden hands, he took a spoonful of sugar and mixed it well into the coffee, his actions were soft as he didn’t want to wake up the snoring businessman. Kamna took the coffee cup from his hands, letting the sheet slip down, exposing more than half of her luscious tits. The man froze, his eyes nearly popped out of his sockets as he looked at the creamy flesh full of sweet milk. Kamna felt his gaze like it was a physical thing, but made no movement to cover herself once again, letting the hungry man enjoy her beauty.

She leaned back and calmly sipped the coffee, ignoring the man’s rapacious gaze “Hmmm, this coffee is good”

The man recovered his poise enough to reply “I… I made it special for madam”

She smiled sweetly “Really? That’s kind of you”

He nodded vigorously “Yes madam, we always prepare fresh for all first-class guests, but for madam, I made it with fresh milk fully, instead of adding milk powder”

She sipped again, liking the truly tasty coffee, letting the man freely look at her beauty in return. He asked “Madam, what would you like for breakfast?”

She paused “Uh?”

He said “Sir always like roti and subji in the morning, but if you like to eat something, then I will ask the chef to prepare it well for you”

The man was young, probably in his late teens, younger than her by just a few years, but he somehow looked very innocent. His eager words felt very cute for her married tastes, with another sweet, yet sexy smile, she said “You don’t need to trouble yourself, but I love to eat dosas”

He beamed “Sure madam, I will get the chef to make the best dosas for you”

She beamed back, stunning him for a second “Thank you dear”

She placed the now empty cup on the tray and leaned back, letting her full mountainous breasts push the sheet up from below. He could see the shape and firmness of the two luscious peaks clearly as they gently rose and fell with her breath. He realised she was done and it was time for him to leave, unwilling, he gathered the empty cup and turned to leave, his mind and body absolutely refusing to do so.

Her sweet voice rang out “Ah, I forgot, can I get some honey?”

He turned back delightedly, happy to spend more time with her “Honey, madam?”

Her face became bright with happiness as she looked at the still snoring Ramesh “Yes, last night was long and hard and my skin is sore and abused. Applying honey will make it soft and supple once again, so do you have any?”

The poor man’s already hard cock nearly burst open after hearing her words, he didn’t expect her to reveal the previous night’s frolics so openly. He was stunned into silence, even as his hard cock poked his uniform outrageously. His situation only got worse as Kamna arched her back for a long, erotic stretch which continued for several seconds. The thin bedsheet hung over her breasts precariously as she bent her lush body underneath, the frozen waiter could see all of her delicious curves writhing right in front of him.

With a taunting smile, she asked once again “Hmm?”

He stammered “Ah, yes madam, I will bring it immediately”

She nodded “Fine, but not here. I am sticky because of last night, I can't even spread my legs due to the stickiness. So, I am going to take a shower in the restroom, can you bring it there?”

His eyes widened comically, everything she did or said was too erotic, he could only nod like a clown as he left with excitement. Smiling at the retreating man’s back, she let the sheet fall off her body with a happy sigh, satisfied with her tease of the young man. She quickly dbangd herself in the discarded saree and blouse, not bothering with a bra of panty and went to the restroom, taking fresh clothes and toiletries. The bathroom showed clearly the gap between the rich and the poor, while the second and third-class toilets were smelly and dirty, the first class was divided into two. One was a proper bathroom with shower, while the other had the toilet, it was clear that the railway employees cleaned them both regularly, maintaining it in top form.

Kamna closed the door and removed her saree and blouse, revealing her fully naked body, examining it closely on the mirror. She was a true beauty, who had maintained her body diligently after pregnancy, hoping to seduce her husband once again. Ironically, all her efforts only resulted in seducing men other than her husband, Vinod. Sighing, she squeezed her full breasts hard, making thick milk squirt out of her hard nipples, relieving some pressure. Nowadays, her tits produced a lot of milk, making her breasts always full and heavy. Just as the milk splattered against the wash basin, she heard a soft knock on the door. She asked “Who is it?”

The waiter announced softly “Madam, it’s me. I’ve brought the honey”

Kamna said “Wait”

She took the thin cotton towel and wrapped it around her body, barely covering her heavy breasts and pussy. She checked herself in the mirror, the towel was definitely too small and short, most of her tits were exposed, not to mention the entire fleshy legs. It was absolutely indecent and a clear call for any virile man to bang her to his satisfaction, but it was also the best costume to tease the poor waiter further.

With a knowing smile, she opened the door slightly “Where is the honey?”

The waiter couldn’t see anything properly through the small slit in the door, but just the fact that he was peeking into the bathroom, with her inside, was cumworthy. He gasped “Ah madam, it’s in this bottle”

Kamna moved behind the door and opened it further, he had a large bottle full of golden liquid, she had assumed he would bring a small one, but it was unexpected. She whispered, “Come in, don’t let anyone see you talking to me”

The man couldn’t believe his ears, in a daze he went inside the small room, as she quickly locked the door. His jaw fell on the floor and shattered into a million pieces, when he saw her sexy body barely covered. He didn’t know where to look at, as creamy soft flesh, glowing with vitality filled his hazy vision. His heart thumped erratically, sending powerful bursts of boiling blood to his cock, leaving precious little to his brain and other parts of the body. His mind had to work with a bare minimum, shutting down higher functions just to survive.

His reaction made her smile widely, with a seductive smile, she said “Thank you so much dear, here come give me a hug”

He stood woodenly as she shortened the distance between them to nothing, pressing her soft body on his completely. His cock, which was harder than a steel rod, buried into the softness, sending pleasure and heat into his body. Her hot breath scalded him as he froze like a statue when she kissed his cheek softly “You are a lovely young man, kind and caring. I am so lucky to have met you. But did you check in my room, when you came here?”

He nodded dumbly as there wasn’t enough blood or energy in his head to form a response, but his heart pumped some more blood, not wanting to disappoint her. He said “Y… yes… madam, sir… is still… sno… sleeping”

She purred “Good. Since you’ve been a very good boy all along, I feel really comfortable with you here. Thank you for bringing the honey, it will soothe and heal my soft skin, after last night’s activities. I hope you don’t mind my costume, as I didn’t want the honey to stain my clothes”

He shook his head “No, no madam”

She smiled “I could have been naked, as it would be the best, but I can't do that in front of a stranger like you, even though you are so kind and helpful”

He nodded obediently “Ah, yes, madam”

She throated “Can you do me another favour?”

He nodded, she continued “You have brought so much honey, that I want to rub my entire body with it. Unfortunately, I can't reach my back, so can you please apply the honey for me?”

He was so shocked that he suddenly felt like his heart stopped and his soul parted his comatose body, in his vision, it felt like Kamna was a heavenly apsaras who had come down to fulfil all his wishes. His expression made her want to laugh, but she controlled herself, afterall she wasn’t unaffected. Though the young man wasn’t handsome, he had the youthful vitality and cuteness, also the lack of cock in her pussy for many days, made her really horny.

She taunted him “You don’t want to?”

Like a bucket of ice cold water was thrown on him, his body shook and he somewhat regained his bearing “What? ah no madam, I mean want to, ah…”

She giggled “Now, listen carefully. I am trusting you a lot here, so don’t cross your limits, ok?”

He nodded vigorously “Yes madam, don’t worry. All the workers here deal with VVIPs every day, we can't work anymore if we are careless”

She asked “Oh, what kind of people use the first-class coaches?”

He couldn’t reply as she turned and loosened the towel, letting it dip on her back, she used her arms to cover her overflowing breasts and sat on the small plastic stool. He swallowed the saliva and opened the bottle, letting the thick liquid pool in his palm, as he never let his eyes move away from her golden body. He rubbed his hands together and placed them on her flawless back making her moan “Ahhh”

His cock jerked hard when he heard her moan as if she already orgasmed, his pants were already wet with precum, forming a large spot in the front. He stuttered “Did I hurt you, madam?”

She moaned again “No, your hands are rough”

He said “Sorry madam, should I stop?”

She turned her neck to look at him with smouldering eyes “No, I like it rough and hard, go ahead and talk to me while you rub my back”

He gulped “Yes, madam, uh, the passengers are mostly politicians and businessmen, so we can't be lax at any moment. Also, I’ve seen some couples booking the coupe for privacy”

His rough hands timidly rubbed her back as she asked “Mmm, so you must have seen many things”

He nodded “Yes madam”

She asked “Tell me about some of them in detail”

He obeyed “Ah, I’ve met many couples both young and old spending all the time inside the coupe, enjoying each other”

She said “So did you have any lucky chances with the women?”

He shook his head “No madam”

Surprised, she asked “Why?”

He lamented “Usually, my seniors will check the list at first and see if there are any beautiful women. If there are any, then they will not let juniors like me to serve them, wanting to keep the chance for themselves”

She said “Oh that’s sad, but do they get lucky?”

He didn’t reply as he was embarrassed, but she prodded him, making him say “Yes madam, I’ve heard them brag about it many times”

Interested in gossip, she pouted sexily “Don’t make me wait, tell me about it”

With a pink face, he said “Ah, whenever couples stay in a coupe, they don’t even wait for the train to start before closing the door and enjoy. Though we are required to place the welcome kit before the guests come in, we always do it once the train starts. This way we can go inside every coupe and see the guests with our own eyes, uh, if the guest is good looking, then they will get special treatment. The seniors will go knock the door regularly hoping for an opportunity, because of privacy, the guests will change into casual or night clothes quickly. So, it is not difficult to… uh, madam, is this necessary?”

Kamna purred “If you tell it in detail, then I will reward you with a special gift, but only if you satisfy me”

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 10:01 PM