Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
As the tuck came out, he started removing my saree from my body and threw it on the chair sideways. I was in petty coat in front of him. My petticoat was tied above my belly button. He asked me lie down again on the Xray table. I did as i was told again. He kept his hand on top of my stomach near the knot of the petticoat. I was getting hornier with every passing sec. His fingers lingered around my stomach for a longer time as if trying to tickle me. I closed my eyes waiting for it to snap open.
There was small pull and the knot gave away loosening my petticoat around my stomach. There was a black thread around my waist that my mom had tied. He purposely pulled down my petticoat very slowly exposing my navel inch by inch for his personal viewing pleasure. As he reached pulling down the petticoat till below my belly button, he stopped. I was in total flow with his actions and my body gave a sudden jerk due to this interruption. Shit my hips were responding to this stupid clinic in charge.
He then stretched his hand and rested his hand on my stomach before he about stripping me again. My breathing became more fast now. I was liking it so much. He continued pulling my petticoat and stopped it again when my panty line visible to him. My body was becoming restless now. He touched my hips and like magic my hips lifted. He pulled down my petticoat further down below my panty and pulled it down totally from my legs. I had my eyes shut. I was enjoying his every touch on my body.
My panty was actually a big one. it covered my entire pussy and butt. His hands came back on my thighs now, i left out a slow moan. He slowly slid his hands on top of my pussy. Then his hand went all the way on top of my navel. I need to massage your lower part again with oil again madam. i nodded. Saying this. His fingers crept inside my panty and pulled it down and took it out of my legs. I was naked now. He looked at me now. There was faint look of victory on his face.
He took the same lotion and applied it on his hands and started applying it on my bare stomach. he slowly moved it down and covered my belly button with that lotion. My body was responding to his every touch with excitement. He moved his hands and split my legs and looked at my vagina. It was wet and leaking. He wiped that liquid with his bare fingers. He then applied that liquid inside my vagina. I felt out a loud moan. I could not control it more. He continued to apply the massage on my vagina for sometime. I was shaking with pleasure.
He then turned me around and started applying that lotion on my butt, even in the interiors. I was enjoying it to the max by then. He turned me around and asked to lie still and then changed the lights and turned on the red ones and this time took my xray of my hips. he then again switched on all the bright lights. I was still feeling extremely horny. He then told me that he needs to wash away the lotion with water. I node.
He asked to stand and took me to another room which was a bathroom. He turned on the shower . He told me that he has to remove his clothes as it might also get wet. Saying this he removed his green coat. He wasn’t wearing a shirt below that he then slowly removed his pants and stripped to his underwear. I looked at him in amazement. This is going to be the loveliest day of my life. I looked at his penis which was so enlarged that it was trying to tear out of the underwear. He slowly pulled me under the shower.
Warm water hit all parts of my body. he stood little far away from me letting me get drenched .
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 15-12-2021, 11:21 AM