Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery I already told you
Just then she heard someone opened the front door. "Good, that should be Mahesh. At last he is home." Mahesh entered the room and Radhika went to kiss him. "Uhhhhhh... you are drunk?" Radhika said moving her lips away. "Sorry sweety, had couple of drinks with client." Mahesh could uttered. Radhika helped him to get him to bed. He was barely standing on his own feet. She quickly undressed him, hoping for some love. But Mahesh was too tired and slept right away on the bed. Radhika was heartbroken. She was horny as hell. Mahesh was her only hope. She felt rejected. She slept beside him and started crying silently. "What am I going to do? Is this my life? I have no control over it. This fat pig does not even look at me while others are after my body. This is my story everyday. Is this my destiny? Looking after my daughters, cleaning my house like a maid, staying back at home like dogs? I can't live like this." She wiped her tears and went to sleep.

She contemplated the situation in a very mature and responsible way, taking out any sort of fear away. Reporting to the cops would create unnecessary problems. All the legal tangles, media invasion and her reputation would be completely ruined. Apart from that all the emotional problems my family will have to face. All the moral and social implications would ruin a perfect life. She had a near perfect life. So why ruin all this when she can just have some fun on the sides. And thus the decision was made. She was going to have sex with Aslam but not by force but by her own will.

Next morning was just like yesterday. Mahesh was still sleeping when his daughters went to school. He woke up in hangover. Radhika quickly made tea for him. Mahesh sat on the sofa with her and said "last night I have got a huge contract. If I deliver it, I'll make millions." Radhika was bit happy too watching his excitement. "What is it? Tell me." Radhika asked. "Oh dear, it's business stuff, you won't understand. Get my passport, I need to go to consulate for visa."

Radhika got excited "so we are going abroad for vacation? Where?"

"No dear, I'm going to visit Singapore for this deal. I may need to be stay there for couple of weeks."

"What about us? Can't you take us with you?"

"No honey, I'll be busy throughout the day, won't be able to give you time. Trust me, you and girls would be bored."

"But next week, school is closed for festival. You would not be there, your old home will be crowded with relatives. How am I going to manage?"

" I know you will, you have to. See it's for our future. Besides, I'm not going back to my father's business. There is no money. Please understand."

"OK then, you go. Don't bother about here." Radhika said disappointedly.

In next few hours Mahesh left for consulate for visa application. Radhika was all alone in her house again. She sat there and started to curse him. "Filthy pig, as if I don't know that you will take your secretary with you. At day you will work and at night you will make out." Radhika has long suspected Mahesh has an affair with his secretary. After all she is young and beautiful. She has met her in couple of parties and has noticed the way she looks at Mahesh. She looked at the clock and it was already 1 PM. She checked her phone, no messages from Aslam yet. But she has only 2 more hours to respond.

Over here in camp, Aslam and his friends were sitting and chatting among themselves. He was checking his watch frequently.

Rashid noticed that. "What happened brother? Getting nervous that she might not call?"

"She will." Aslam uttered.

Sufi asked "what if she doesn't? Which site you have selected to upload the clips?"

"None" Aslam replied "it's just a ruse to get her in line."

"What makes you so sure? You look nervous." Kashim added salt to the wound.

"I'm not nervous, just impatient. She will call, you all will see." Aslam said confidently.

"Let's make a bet then?" Sartaj added "if she called then you will be first one to fuck her. If not then you will give 100 rupees to each of us. Deal?"

"OK, deal."

It was almost 2 PM and Aslam's phone rang. "Bitch just called. I guess I win." Aslam said grinning.

"Hello, bitch." Aslam said keeping the phone on speaker.

"Hello, it's me." Radhika's voice came from other side.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:39 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:40 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:42 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:45 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:46 AM