Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery I already told you
Radhika lied conveniently.

"OK then, it's time for me to go to bed. Talk to you later hon."
"No no, wait."
"What happened?"
"You see, there is a friend of mine who is facing a dilemma. She had asked me but I don't have an answer. Can you help her, please?
"What is it honey? Tell me."
Radhika thought a little and said "she was asking if her family is in danger and the only way to save them is by sacrificing herself, knowing that it might ruin her life entirely, what she should do?"
"What kind of question is this? Seems very serious. Is your friend alright?"
"She didn't told me anything. Just asked me." Radhika said with a fast beating heart.
"Hmm, let me think. So she has to sacrifice herself in order to save her family, right?
And even if she sacrifices herself, she knows her life will be ruined by this decision. Tough question to answer." Her mom said thinking. "I think she should sacrifice herself if her family could be saved from a great danger. You see, family comes first."
Radhika rushingly asked "but her life will be ruined, what about that?
"Look honey, I don't know who this friend you mentioned, but if she is a strong lady, then she should be able to overcome it."
"Thanks mom. You are the best guide I ever had in my life." Radhika said thankfully.
"But any advice for my friend here who is about to sacrifice herself?
"Yes, she should be headstrong with the decision she is making and should not hesitate to make sacrifices to save her family. After all Family comes First."
Radhika got a bit relaxed after talking to her mom. She thought she will think positively and make her decision. After all, moms know best. This thought of putting their husband and family has bee in ingrained in the minds of ***** girls since beginning. They see their mothers do it and soon follow suit. Their religion also endorses this view.
It was 11 PM and Mahesh had still not returned from office. Radhika was half asleep in her bed. She was wearing a nice night dress gifted by her husband. She started to dream. She saw that it was immense dark around her. She had no clue where she was. She was laid on a bed, completely naked, like a virgin bride celebrating her honeymoon, waiting for her lover to take her virginity and make her a women.
A hunk of a man, a true male specimen with muscular body, and long hair covering his pace was approaching her. His body scent filled the room and made her more wet. She started examining his body and soon her eyes fell on his abdomen. A beautiful circumcised penis of 9 inches, fully erect was in her view. She knew that this was the tool that would take her virginity and usher her into a world of bodily pleasure. He smiled, and lowered himself between her legs. He played with her moist pussy lips for a moment and then guided his cock towards her and began to push against her pussy. He moved it gently up and down, looking for the right spot. Slowly he leaned forward and was looking into her eyes, and kissed her passionately. He started sliding slowly deeper and deeper. He again eased back more and then thrust a little deeper. The cock was pushing against the walls. He drew back, and then down. He eased his hips lower. He rose and pushed down again, not any deeper but a little faster. He was coating his penis with her juices, which seemed to be flowing more freely. On his next downward motion, he stopped and began to apply more pressure and his cock tore up the hymen. This caused her to caused in pain...and pleasure......
She woke up from her sleep. She was covered in her own perspiration. What shocked her is, she was masturbating the whole time. Her fingers were deep inside her pussy. Her hand was covered in her own cum. "What a dream?" She thought. "But why am I horny? I should be disgusted. But my pussy is disagreeing with me. Why, Radhika why?" Her questions made her restless. She looked at the clock, it was 12 midnight. "Mahesh hasn't returned yet?" She quickly took her cellphone and called him. Mahesh did not answer.
She was again remembering about the incident with. This time she was feeling a hot sensation between her thighs while looking at them. "Do I also want Alslam to fuck me? Ohhhhh.. My pussy is itching for a cock now. Where is Mahesh? Selfish jerk. If he doesn't come and fuck me then I shall fuck them. Shit, what am I thinking?" All this while she was constantly fingering herself.. "Shit, what am I doing? I'm getting horny remembering my molestation? OK, let's concentrate. I have less than 15 hours to give them an answer. Them? No no him. What should I tell him? Shit I can't think."
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:39 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:40 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:42 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:45 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:46 AM