Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery I already told you
he was speaking to one such family. The group gathered near a house and started listening to them. Radhika was standing in middle of the crowd. She was wearing a saree, along with the traditional make up of a ***** married lady like bangles, rings, sindoor etc. Suddenly she felt something hard was touching her ass. At first she ignored it but then she felt it again and again. She turned and that the 8 boys were standing just behind her and she was shocked that they had tactfully managed to separate her from her friends. She understood that one of them were touching her ass with his dick. She was just going to protest but noticed that one of them had a small knife in his hand. That boy touched the knife against her belly and put a finger against his mouth. She understood that he was asking her to be silent and she was frightened so she kept mum.

The boys were touching her boobs, belly and ass. Soon they started to press them with their fingers. Radhika could not say a word and stood like a statue. She was being groped up by strange men, her ass was getting pinched, her buttocks groped, and a hand or two would rest on her waist, caressing them, and she could do nothing about it. She could not even see their faces properly, as the assault would happen from behind. All she was doing was to cooperate, stand stoically and look on straight ahead even as the men played with her rear bottom discreetly. Aslam, who was their apparent leader appeared to the most ruthless and uncouthed, like a typical '. slum lord. His palms were now on her ass. Both of his hands were now massaging and squeezing her giant rear end. He lifted a finger and started to trace her panty line, with his minions shielding his activities to most people. After few minutes, he held both her boobs from behind and started squeezing them harder. Radhika felt both shame and anger but she also got aroused as it's been a while that she had been touched by a man.
For the next ten minutes, each of this low class ragamuffin hoodlum minions took their turn with Radhika. Each of them stood behind her, wrapped their arms around her voluminous body, and rubbed themselves against her rear. Their hands, while playing with her tummy, would sometimes go up and cup her humongous breasts. Radhika was helpless as each men dry humped her buttocks. Of course, while each man was taking a turn with Radhika, the others were forming a protective "circle" around her, preventing most people from seeing what was going on. Soon all the boys had finished squeezing her boobs. The chat was over and it was time to move on. Radhika saw this opportunity and quickly went with her friends.
The group of 8 boys continued to follow her around the camp. They were trying to get close to her every time. Radhika saw nothing but lust their eyes for her. She noticed that the boys were about 18-19 years old. Radhika was still aroused from her recent exploitation. Her nipples were stiff due to hard pressing. As Radhika was about to board her car to go home, one of them came close to her, smiled and thanked her for her help. "Thank you, ma'am for coming to our camp and helping everyone." He reached out and took her hand for a hand shake while smiling. Radhika was terrified but managed to stay normal. Once he was gone, she realized that in pretence of handshake, the boy had slipped a small note in her hands. Radhika quietly took a seat and opened the note which read as.........
"You are the most beautiful and nice person we have ever seen. We enjoyed standing near you and would love to have a chance to know each others deeply. My number is 97*******0, please call me. Thank you, Aslam."
Unable to think anything, she kept the note inside her blouse and sat back.
After reaching home, she quickly went to bathroom. She sat on the floor and broke down in tears. Her mind could not shake those horrific images of her molestation few hours back. But while remembering those she also felt bit sensation in her pussy, a pussy which was underused, and a pussy which deserved a thick long dick. She got undressed and stood in front of mirror. She looked at her boobs which looked red due to massage by those boys. Her nipples were still erect due to the what had happened. She softly squeezed them and they hurt a little. She was getting aroused thinking those boys pressing her boobs. The image of boys half her age taking a sexual interest in her aroused her. She felt naughtily exited, that she was an object of desire for boys half her age, even though they were slum dogs.
Slowly she started to massage them well after applying some olive oil. She continued to massage with right hand and slipped the left one between her thighs. She was very wet by now. She quickly inserted two fingers inside her wet cunt and started massaging her insides. She started moaning. She was fully in heat just like a bitch. Her fingers moved fast inside her pussy. Soon she lied one the bathroom floor naked and came within few minutes moaning like a whore "ohhhhhh, yeahhhhh..., oh my God, yes yes yes yes yesssss....". Feeling satisfied, she turned on the shower and let water flow over her naked body. She was exhausted. Cold water made her relax. After shower, she lied naked on the bed, and fell into a deep sleep.
Next morning, she woke up early, went to kitchen, made tiffin for her husband and daughters. Once they left, she just sat back and turned on the TV. Suddenly she remembered about the note she got from that boy. "Shit, where did I put that? I hope Mahesh did not saw it" she rushed to her bedroom to find it. After much time she finally found it inside her bra which she was wearing yesterday. She took it and read it once again. She got disgusted while reading it and was going to tear it. Then she stopped, saw the phone number. "I'll show this guy what I can do. How dare he and his friends touched me? Bunch of slum dwellers." She quickly dialed the number with much anger, ready to give a good scolding to that boy.
The phone rang and suddenly she started to lose her confidence. She thought "fuck it, they are not worth of it." She was about to hang up but someone just picked it on the other end. "Hello..." She just became frozen with fear. "Shit, he got my mobile number now". The voice from other end came again "Hello..". She quickly disconnected the call and turned off the phone. "Shit, what was I thinking? Hope he did not understand it was me" she kept the phone on her table and sat back on sofa.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:39 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:40 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:42 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:45 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:46 AM