Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery I already told you
Radhika had everything in her life, a loving husband, two sweet daughters, a lavish life. But the only thing she used to miss was a thrilling sex life. It's not like Mahesh was bad at bed but he wasn't that good either. He used to fuck her 2 -- 3 times a week lasting barely 5 minutes each time. Like all other Marwari guys, he was bald, potbellied & extremely workaholic. His primary goal in life was making money. This workaholic nature of Mahesh had already affected his sex life. After Mahesh was done ejaculating his cum inside his wife mostly in a missionary position, he would just roll over and sleep, not caring about making his wife cum. Radhika used to feel high and dry, left with hunger for more, mostly making herself cum by masturbating. However the sticky cum of her husband in her pussy sticking on her fingers made masturbating an unpleasant exercise. This emptiness started to effect her. But being a good & faithful wife she never discussed it with anyone. She tried to keep herself busy with household work & kitty parties.

One day in a kitty party, someone came up with an idea to start social activities. Radhika promptly agreed to it along with other few ladies. They quickly setup a small NGO to help the needy people. Finance was never a problem as all of them used to belong to wealthy families. On weekends they started to go to old age homes, orphanage etc. for giving donations & relief materials, helping them out and spending time with them. They also setup a small office in Radhika's home. They became quite popular with their humanitarian activities in Kolkata. A lot of people approached them with their problems, asking for help.
On one Sunday, Radhika was sitting in her office along with some other ladies, discussing their next activity. Few men approached their office. Radhika recognized one of them as local MLA politician. They started discussing plight of Rohingya refugees who had fled Myanmar in last few years in nearby refugee camp located in a nearby village. The MLA invited Radhika & her team to visit the refugee camp & requested relief materials. The MLA explained that since many political parties are opposing their re-settlement in India, they cannot openly help the of Rohingya refugees. However they offered additional funds to the NGO if they agree to support the of Rohingya refugees. In this way, the humanitarian purpose of the NGO would be fulfilled, without the hassels of a political confrontation.
After they were gone, Radhika & her team went online & found that these are '. refugees & all of them are considered illegal in India. However few political parties are trying of provide them with legal refugee status. After some discussion, the decided to agree on this arrangement. After all, they do not need to spend a single penny from their own pocket and in future there is a good chance of getting more funds.
Next Sunday they started their trip to refugee camp. The MLA had arranged a bus & all supplies were loaded. He also provided them with few party people to guide & help them distributing the materials. Within 1 hour, they arrived at the refugee camp. As soon as they entered the camp, around 100 -- 150 men women and children gathered around them. Radhika's team started distributing the items but it was a total chaos.
Some 8 young boys were selected from the refugee camp to help out Radhika, as she was the team leader. All the 8 boys mostly stayed around her, forming a protective ring, just like a VIP or politician or an industrialist or big film star would have around them. Radhika felt like an important person, that people were appreciating her efforts, and she felt important, which was a welcome break from her monotonous and boring life. All the boys stayed around her until she sent then for an errand and they would return back to her. Post initial hiccups, eventually distribution became easy. The party cadres helped a lot to bring order to the mob.
After sometimes, Radhika felt the need to pee and asked one of the female helper member about any facility for taking a piss. The volunteer replied that there is a tent put up by Red cross and an Indian style bio toilet for use. Radhika went and relieved herself, feeling that atleast the toilet was clean. She never expected to find a toilet in a refugee camp, let alone a clean one. Little did she know that it was just a starting of a new chapter in her life.
Radhika & few other members started to survey the camp. They were talking to the refugees, hearing them out. Radhika was astonished to find majority of the camp population were kids. Each family had 5 to 6 kids on average. And the men had more than one wives, which was typical for a '. husband. Moreover some ***** girls from vicinity have married these '. men, even becoming their 2nd or 3rd wives and have started a family with them. She wondered in her heart about how does these '. men take care of their wives and children. How do they manage to fuck their multiple wives and produce so many children. She thought about living conditions, education, health care etc. The question that really intrigued her was the virility of these '. men, and their ability to produce so many children. She looked around and saw that most of them were malnutrition victims, naked or scantly dressed and looked dirty.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 3 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:39 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:40 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:42 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:45 AM
RE: I already told you - by neerathemall - 15-12-2021, 10:46 AM