Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
He placed both my hands along the sides of my body, in case as a reflex if i would stop him from doing the most unthinkable action next. I had closed my eyes waiting for the whole thing to get over fast. But no, he had other plans on his mind. He waited for him to do something with the machine. But there was no movements. i opened my eyes to look at him staring at my ripe breasts at his finger tips. With me looking at him. He touched my shoulders and slowly pulled my bra straps along my shoulders.
I wanted to scream loudly for Nitin to come but no words came out. I wanted to cry no tears came out. The straps were coming down and down and it slid past my elbow and out of my arms. My bra’s hooks were behind. He slowly turned me half way around and inserted his hand and with a snap unhooked my bra. My heart stopped. I stared at him in horror he looked completely unmoved. He pulled my bra from either sides and it came off from my body as if it was a banana peel. He kept it to the side of my examination table.
He stared at me .I was topless . My nipples were erect, my breasts were big. I looked at him in fear and silence. He spread my shoulders. He then touched my left breast and caressed it as if adjusting it. He did that with my right breast also. There was full lighting in the room and his stare was drilling on to my breasts. He left me in that topless state and went inside another room. I felt Goosebumps on my breasts.
He came back and saw the Goosebumps. he wasn’t talking to me now. He was doing everything slowly now. he had his eyes on my bare naked breasts. At times he brushed his hands on my nipples as if clearing dust from it. He then left me in that position and went to that small room and came back with a container with some liquid in it. It smelled good though. Madam he said, i have to apply this lotion on your chest so that Xrays pass without obstruction and that your chest is free from xray radiation.
I had never heard of such a procedure before in my life. I gathered some courage and asked him that i have never heard of this before. He replied this is a new find and its is being used extensively nowadays. I said ok. He applied the liquid on both his hands and then with a loud clasp he cupped both my breasts and stated massaging my breasts mercilessly. My breasts were huge and it was pressing it and squeezing it.
He massaged my nipples extra carefully. I was enjoying it. He massaged my breasts for 5 mins nonstop. i was moaning but did not let the sound get louder. After some time he stopped. My pussy was loving the feeling. He then started slowly adjusting the xray machine and positioning it over my breasts. After a while he stopped adjusting the xray machine but started adjusting my breasts to align it to the xray machine. He touched me freely on my breasts with his bare hands. he slowly squeezed it in this process.
My breasts had brains of its own and does not follow orders of my brain most of the time. Nipples stood erect greeting every touch of his with more hardness. With little more squeezing and strokes he finally came to conclusion that the angle of incidence of the Xrays will give the correct image. He slowly switched off the lights and turned the red dim lights on. In the sudden darkness, i felt actually horny. He gave one more final press on both my breasts and meddled with the machine. He then went and switched on the lights again. He again came back to me and touched my breasts slowly and cupped it with both hands as if he is making sure everything went smooth.
He smiled at me. I gave him a faint smile back. Now he said lets take your hip bones Xray. I stared back at him. He acted as if i did not already understand what that meant. He did give me my bra and blouse back that means i am not allowed to wear it yet.He came near me and asked me to get up from the table and stand. I did as i was told. He looked at my bare breasts again and then his hands suddenly touched the saree tuck that went inside my petticoat. He inserted his hand from top of the saree and very slowly pulled the tuck out of the petticoat.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 15-12-2021, 09:41 AM