Mention the best story u ever read..
I remember reading a story very long back , a village boy from andhra had a crush on his elder sister and tries to seduce her and have sex when parents are away by mixing sleeping pills in food. Sister also gets attracted due ripe age , before they could proceed further some thugs catch them both of them while coming back from college and bang her in front of him after beating and tying him yo a tree.  They hide it from parents,  but she becomes recluse and depressed after this incident and lost all intrest ,  when he finds those 2 guys roaming In the fields takes revenge  by throwing Chilli powder in their eyes.  Founds a interesting girl in college and they make up but she looses intrest in him with another boy on his bike and stops talking to him .  After +2 he moves to city for engineering meets owners elder daughter who is very beautiful,  after some days he comes across his crush from+2 who gets married to the same guy who drops her to college jn their town.  He knows the truth that her husband took pics and videos when our protagonist was making up with her, and blackmailed her to sex , she becomes pregnant and he was forced to marry her with pressure from the girls  parents and village people.  She could never forget her feelings for hero though and after a bit of drama and crying they rekindle their first love since it was first love for our he forgets everything and they meet regularly,  a old women neighbor seeing him come to meet her regularly informs her husband and she comitts suicide.   Our hero is very much sad and a little depressed.   Some how he moves on and falls in love agai  with the owners elder daughter .  There is a college rivalry between him and a girl in his class  who was a very beautiful girl, she hates him.  They go on a college excursion to a forest area. While all the class goes on a trek in the jungle,  some how our hero and two of the girls - (including  the girl who hates him)gets lost  and gets kidnapped by a secretive tribe.  As per the tribes tradition each person is given a animal totem based on  their sexual performance.   The tribe though strong physically are weaker in sexual prowess.   Their leader is selected on orgasms during sex.  More times you can perform and release your sperm during the course of sex continously with very little rest between and after each orgasm. Our hero does it 4 times continously with tribal girls and almost reaches the power of the tribes leader,  he meets the two girls and explains what and how totems are decided and only way for the girls to avoid sex with  multiple partners,  mostly the tribes men was if they cooperate and and make him the leader.  They reluctantly agree and he resumes after seeing the beauty of one if the girls and becomes the leader of the tribe due to his retaining power.   

There is still a lot more to the story after this , missed some interesting parts in the middle too.

Sorry for a lengthy description guys , i tried to put forth basic summary and omitted many twists and sub plots sharing only the important. It's more than 15 years I remember reading this story in freesexyindians forum and cannot recall the title .  The plot and the village described was some place in Andhra pradesh and hyderabad.  

I remember reading another story by the same author by the name "Ragging by Senior girls "  - I guess it's the title where our our hero gets ragged by senior girls but in due course fucks one of the girls. Don't ask how I remember this title but not the original one- even I don't know lol.  Hope someone remember this gem of a story and suggest the title and story.   Sorry for a very lengthy and horrible description,  not a writer only a admirer.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mention the best story u ever read.. - by [email protected] - 14-12-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Mention the best story u ever read.. - by RCF - 03-12-2022, 11:06 AM