Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
The next day we were at the kitchen where Shriya was serving me breakfast. Sriram walked into the kitchen bare-chested with his shorts on. He was really hairy, and he had obviously just taken a bath. His hair and some of his chest were still wet.

Shriya exclaimed, "Sriram you will catch a cold!"

She took a towel and went near him and started wiping his head.

"You really don't know how to use a towel, do you?"

She started wiping his chest also. It was a little hot watching my petite wife wipe off the hairy chest of this guy. Her hands moved over the towel, over his chest muscles, and down his stomach. When she was done, Shriya ran her hands through his chest hair to see that it was all dry.

Now all this was clearly having an effect on the guy. His shorts were not able to contain his boner and both Shriya and I noticed his hard-on through his shorts. He had the sense to say he needed a shirt and he walked out awkwardly. I smiled at Shriya, kissed her and left for the day. The image of Shriya running her slender fingers through his chest hair stayed with me as I tried to work the whole day.

That night, as we were making love, I asked her about the toweling off. She caught on straight away.

"Oh Varun, are you jealous that Sriram has more chest hair than you? That's so silly dear, you know I don't care about that!"

"No of course I wasn't jealous. I was just asking."

"Oh really, then you wouldn't mind if I wiped him off again tomorrow?"

Cornered by this question, I had to say that I wouldn't mind. Shriya kissed me and said, "That's good dear. He's our guest, and I have to take care of him right?"

She kept kissing me and slid down licking my chest, and made her way down there and took me in her mouth. She started sucking me with her eyes fixed on mine. She gives a great blowjob and tonight was no exception. After a short time I came all over her face. We fucked wildly that night.

The next day, at breakfast, as expected, Sriram came down after his bath, still wet. This time however, he was only wearing a towel. Shriya smiled at me and with a patient air got him to sit down and started wiping him. This time she did it slowly, and her eyes were on me the whole time as she wiped off his chest. She finally said she was done, and he got up in front of her, and his towel, which was already bulged around his cock, slipped off.

And there it was, his large, hard, throbbing cock, right in front of my wife's face. It was around four inches larger than my cock, and thicker too. Since he was standing and Shriya was sitting, his cock was directly in front of her, almost near her mouth. For a moment we were all shocked, then Shriya blushed and looked away. Sriram apologized and tied his towel back around his waist. I assured him it was alright, and told him to go change. Shriya had the slight shivers, and I hugged her tight to me and told her it was okay.

That night, when we were in bed, talk inevitably drifted towards the incident of the morning.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 07:56 PM