Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
We're Varun and Shriya, a married couple living in the USA. We're originally from Chennai, India. Shriya is a typical tamil  girl: very fair and very curvy, with fat in all the right places. Though she comes from a conservative family, she is very modern in her outlook and is dynamite in bed. She has lots of values, and I knew she would never cheat on me.

One day she told me that a friend of hers was coming to our city for some work, and asked whether he could stay with us during that time. We did have a spare bedroom that wasn't getting used, so that presented no problem for us. When I asked who the friend was, she told me it was Sriram. He was her friend from college and I knew he had a crush on her. They were very close, even though she had said no when he had proposed.

Now hearing that this was the guy, I was a little apprehensive. This must have shown on my face, because Shriya asked me if I was thinking about the old college stuff. She said all that is ancient history and that they actually hadn't talked in some time. This settled me and I said sure, let him come.

So the day came when he arrived. Unlike me, he had obviously kept himself in shape. With a beard, he was pulling off the rugged look quite well. His tight tee shirt accentuated his muscles. We exchanged pleasantries and sat down, talking while Shriya went to get us coffee. Shriya had dressed nicely since she knew he was coming. She had on a semi transparent saree with a low neck blouse. I saw his eyes follow her as she walked away.

Shriya came back to serve us coffee. When she bent to serve him his, her pallu slipped. It was only for a second, as she immediately adjusted it with a little blush. But I saw his eyes go directly to her milky cleavage for a second, and his hand travel near his crotch. But it was all over in a second. We continued to talk about their college days for the rest of the evening, and then Shriya led him to the guest bedroom, and we turned in for the night.

As we were in bed, I commented about the guy to Shriya, "Your friend seems to be in great shape!"

"Yeah, he hasn't changed from when we were in college. He looks very much the same now as then."

"He must have had a lot of girlfriends."

"Yes all the girls were all over him in college."

"Except you?"

"Yeah, I didn't like the rugged look back then, I went more for your type of guys Varun."

She said that and kissed me, and we drifted off to sleep.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 07:55 PM