Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
He pushed in more roughly, causing her to moan loudly, until his white cock had disappeared between her soft, brown ass cheeks. As he started to thrust in and out, he spanked her a few times on her butt. She squealed with each slap.

"You like that, don't you slut?"

"Oh, yes...I love it." She couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth.

"Good girl," Mitch said as one of his big hands reached around and tweaked a big, dark nipple.

It wasn't long before the room started to spin around Neetu's head. Her breathing became for rapid, and then suddenly her body was wracked by a huge orgasm. This was music to Mitch's ears, and he pounded her harder from behind. His own thrusts became more erratic.

"Oh, yeah baby, I'm cumming. Where do you want it?"

"Please, cum inside me," she begged.

Mitch grabbed her hips and then exploded deep into her womb. As she felt his hot spunk flow into her, she climaxed again, involuntarily clenching her pussy muscles. Neetu felt so dirty and shameful that she had enjoyed being used by a complete stranger so much. But there was no denying that Mitch had just given her the best orgasms of her life, totally unlike anything she had experienced with Kahn before. She stood there catching her breath, feet wide apart, still impaled by the throbbing cock.

"You know, I would have cum in there anyway, cos your married pussy is mine now. You are a pretty good ride, but that was just a down payment, like you said earlier."

"But...but...isn't the debt repayed?"

"Kahn owed me a lot of money. You are a sweet piece of ass, but you're not worth 15 grand," Mitch said as he pulled out of her. "You're going to have to work that body of your quite a few more times before that is all paid off. Yep, me and my crew are going to be having be having some fun with you."

As the cum ran down her legs and Mitch got dressed to leave, Neetu contemplated her fate. The good, Indian wife had now tasted the forbidden fruit of sex with strangers. She was about to become sex toy for a gang of young men. And it filled her with shame and amazement that she was very turned on by this.

Still bent over the table, naked and exposed Neetu turned to him and said "Call me, and I'll be ready."

"That's a good girl", Mitch said as he left.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 07:55 PM