Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
He put his cock head onto her pussy lips and let it rest there for a little while. Not only was Neetu extremely wet by now, she was even moving her hips towards him slightly, willing that cock inside her.

"You want it bad, huh? Beg me to fuck you."

Neetu hesitated. She never said such rude words in her life, but she was in such an aroused state that she was not herself anymore. Neetu was no longer the put-upon by faithful wife or dutiful mother. Something different was waking inside her.

"Fuck me," she said softly.

Mitch slapped her soft ass. "What? I can't hear you?"

Neetu squealed like a schoolgirl at the slap on her behind.

"Fuck me!" Neetu said more loudly after a while. She couldn't believe she was saying something like this.

"You betcha."

Mitch grabbed the flesh around Neetu's hips tightly. She was so wet that just a light push buried half his shaft into her waiting love tunnel.

Neetu threw her head back and let out a loud, wide-eyed gasp. Her pussy stretched to accommodate the invading white meat spear. Mitch was much wider than Kahn.

"Goodness gracious! You are so big!" she cried out.

"I ain't even half way in yet. Here, have some more."

Hands still on her soft hips he fed more of his cock into her hungry cunt. Neetu's hands scrabbled over the desk, grabbing and flinging pieces of paper everywhere. She wondered how much more of Mitch there was and whether she could take all of it.

"You felt that, huh?" he asked as she grunted with each thrust.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 07:55 PM