Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"Hmmm, nice. You feel soft and I like that. I think you can repay that debt very well on your back...or on your hands and knees, whichever you would prefer."

Neetu would never admit it to him, but she actually started to feel tingles as she felt Mitch's strong arm around her. He had his hood down, showing his curly, sandy blonde locks. His blue eyes, his hair, his tanned tight body, he was like one of the young surfers from across town. He was certainly good looking, and she couldn't believe that he was interested in her. Other than the fear inherent in the situation, she was actually quite flattered, really. And it wasn't like Kumar had pleased her physically for years now.

But despite feeling more than a little thrilled at Mitch's attention, she was still a deeply conservative Indian mother. Even though there was no one else around, she couldn't go against her years of strait-laced upbringing. Neetu struggled against his sudden embrace despite how futile it probably was.

"Now, now, Neetu, I wouldn't want to do anything unnecessary," Mitch said as he lifted his jacket and showed her a gun tucked into his belt.

She had never seen a gun in real life before. She started shaking and knew that she would have to do whatever he said. And in a weird way, it made things easier for her. She didn't have to feel guilty about what happened because it was all out of her hands now. A strange calm then settled over her.

"That's better, Neetu. Be a good girl and I promise you will have a good time. A really good time."

"But...but...I am not that kind of woman..." she said unconvincingly.

"Oh, but I think you are," Mitch replied as he undid the buttons on her polo shirt. "Now strip for me."

Neetu hesitated, but then slowly pulled up her shirt with her trembling hands, up and over her head. She carefully laid the polo shirt on an office chair, like she was packing something away at home. Then she took off her shoes and socks. Undoing the button and zip on her jeans, slowly sliding the pants down her thighs. She also neatly folded the jeans and put them on the chair. Standing there in just her bra and panties, she looked at Mitch, drinking in her body with his eyes.

"I said strip. Take it all off."

She unhooked her bra and let the straps fall down her arms. As the cups of the bra fell away from her breasts, she involuntarily crossed her arms across her chest. A quick "tut-tut" from Mitch was all it took to tell her to let bra fall to the floor, her ample breasts how standing out in the open. Her dark nipples became erect as the cool air brushed against her bare skin.

Next, with her hands trembling ever more, she began to pull her panties down, over her knees and slipping them past her ankles one by one, until she stood there naked in front of the stranger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 07:54 PM