Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"Ummm, what can I do for you?" she asked nervously. "And how do you know my name?"

"Your husband told me. You see, I'm one of his drug dealers."

She knew it! It was that no good husband of her. Causing trouble for her again. The threatening man introduced himself at Mitch.

"Kumar is behind in his payments," he continued. "I went over to your place to collect, but he was barely awake. He told me he had no cash on him, so he sent me here, Neetu. Now it's time to pay up."

She breathed out a long sigh. "OK, how much?"

"Fifteen."

She reached into her purse under the counter and pulled out $15. The man on the other side of the counter looked at the money, then at Neetu and laughed.

"I mean, fifteen grand, lady."

"What?!" she almost screamed. "How could he owe that much?"

"Hey, I deal good stuff. And that is interest as well. He is way behind in his payments, like I said."

"My gosh! I don't have that kind of money on me!" Neetu had to think fast. "Come to the back office."

The man followed her to the office safe. There was a loose change box that no-one really paid much attention to. Maybe there would be something in there.

She bent over the safe. She was just wearing a pair of jeans and a company polo shirt. Unbeknownst to her, Mitch was checking out her rear end as the jeans tightened around her bent over body. 'Not a bad looking piece of ass,' he thought to himself.

She unlocked the box and started to count up the dollar bills and change. It would never be enough, that much was obvious.

"Ummm, why don't you give me your card, and I will get the rest for you when the bank opens tomorrow. Just think of this as a down payment."

Mitch considered this for a little while. But not for long.

"Look, Neetu, this is ridiculous. This is, what like 5% of what Kumar owes me. This is a big debt, and I want it paid back. I have a reputation to protect."

Neetu gulped. "So what do you want from me? I don't have access to that kind of money at this time of night."

"I think you can pay off that debt in another way, Neetu," he said, looking her up and down.

Neetu unconsciously backed away a little. She didn't like the way her was leering at her, and she knew exactly what he meant.

She backed away a little quicker as he began to approach her, until she was suddenly stopped by the cold, hard wall behind her. His arm reached around her waist.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 07:53 PM