Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
ACCIDENT TO SEX BED - 1

I am Prashanthi .I was decent looking types. 5 ft 6 inches and slim and super fair but super dumb too. that comes free with this package, I guess. I have a sexy structure of 34-26-36 .
Prasu!!! my mom called again before I reached towards my new bike. She repeated the mantra about speeding, indicator etc once again. I didn’t care much about all that. I just wanted to go the tuition class before mom would kill me with all these nonsense. I started the engine and took a U turn and blew a flying kiss to my mom and entered the main road. The truth was that I was not an expert bike rider. But I never showed it. The way to my tuition required me to go on the main road for 5 mins and then it’s through some “galli’s” where there was less traffic.
This was the first time I am riding alone and I had to take the bike for pooja in the temple near my tuition centre. I became over pious and wore a maroon saree with designs and work and a maroon matching blouse a black petticoat. Of course I wore a white bra and cream panty inside..i love wearing those sarees they look awesome on me.and the saree was bit transparent and the blouse was a designer one with only 3 hooks in front.
So now you can imagine how deep it is.. and back was also very deep.
I was driving fast and enjoying my ride and I completely missed that one strong horn of that Scorpio.I realized that I was going to die when the sound of the emergency brake of Scorpio tore into my ears which compelled my stupid brain to command my limps to press the damn brake.. I did it. I could see the ground rotate in front of my eyes as Scorpio hit my activa’s rear side. I fell down hard on the ground. I am not even married. I can’t die now..”God don’t kill me”, not a virgin at least. What stupid thoughts to think off even when i am dying. I knew something bad has happened to my thighs as pain there was unbearable and my hips got disengaged from the rest of my body.
My chest hurt too. I later realized it was the weight of the bike on my thighs that was causing all the pain. It was becoming unbearable, I knew I was dying cause no matter how hard I tried to open my eyes I could not. Suddenly the pain eased, I was getting lifted. So it was true, soul does exist and it goes away from the body after death. But I was not rising anymore. Such a short trip to heaven or hell , I couldn’t confirm.”Open your eyes”.. Please madam open your eyes.. Oh!!! so much respect.. it must be heaven, then… Yipeeee…I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a ordinary man with a grave expression on his face. Who recruited him in heaven? Fire the HR!
He was so happy to see me. I looked around, i was in the same place where i had the accident, i didn’t die after all… I regained my senses and the first thing i realized was that this earthly being had his arms around my waist.. Even though there was pain coming back to me from different parts of my body, i first tried to remove his hands off me. He realized that fast and made me sit on a big stone. He repeatedly asked me if i am ok. I did not reply cause I was not sure How many bones have been broken in my body.
My hip bones and 2-3 ribs were sure shot candidates. He looked at me to see what damage had happened. I wanted to abuse his entire Khandaan but I was unable to open my mouth. Unfortunately it was so deserted that no one even came running to thrash this Jerk.

He suddenly ran away from me to his car. I wanted to scream at him but i couldn’t. He opened his door and went inside. I noted his number so that if i get to see him again will abuse him left, right centre.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 14-12-2021, 12:24 PM