Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Update

The sex and orgasm were so intense that they both slept off on the sofa for some time. Nazir woke up and checked the time. It was around 7 pm, and Lakshmi was still fast asleep. Both Imran and Anwar had sent congratulatory texts, on completing the phase 1 successfully.
Nazir looked at Lakshmi sleeping peacefully. For a moment he felt pity for her. A chaste housewife, so beautiful and innocent, she is now going to be the slut of the town once they are done with her. At least that was the plan. Nazir went to the washroom to clean himself. That is when the landline rang. This was Srini, Lakshmi woke up and answered the phone.
S: Hello
L: Hello
S: Were you sleeping?
L: Yeah, had a small headache (looks around and realizes she is naked)
S: Ohk, I have landed. Have a couple of hours on road to travel.
L: Ohk, safe journey
He cut the phone. Lakshmi suddenly had her brain clearing up. She was naked, being watched by Nazir. She remembered the orgasms she had and looked her pussy. It was still wet. She looked at Nazir, with slightly mixed emotions this time. The guilt was getting to her, especially after speaking to her husband.
Nazir on the other hand knew she would be struggling with these emotions. He had the time of his life skewering this voluptuous housewife, but Lakshmi was a golden goose. She was a pawn in their planning and more importantly a hot slut who would help them solve this issue. And it was crucial she keeps fucking the brothers.
Lakshmi once again dragged herself to the washroom, but this time she was stunned to see herself in the mirror. Her eyeliner and lipstick were all over the place. There was dried cum on her face. There was no way she was going to pass for an innocent housewife. Then she remembered the action, the fucking Nazir gave her, the cunnilingus, and all the orgasms. Lakshmi felt her body is at a state of eternal horniness after meeting Nazir. But this crossed all the lines, she fucked and sucked and swallowed, something she hasn’t done even for her husband. And then she remembered the vacation plan, which probably meant more action.
As she came out of the washroom, she saw Nazir. And she told herself,” I need to back out of this.”
Nazir smiled at Lakshmi as she approached the sofa.
L: Nazir, I know what we did is wrong
N: Who said it is wrong
L: You won’t understand. I am married
N: I haven’t asked you to marry me. In fact I wouldn’t mind this hot girl to be my wife, but I do understand
L: I have a life with Srini, I can’t spoil it
N: Who asked you to spoil it. From what I have understood over the past week, your marriage hasn’t helped you in satisfying you. I am just a friend who is helping out.
L: Friends don’t have sex
N: Maybe we are more than friends. But I am willing to leave this house forever if you say I forced you into something you didn’t enjoy.
L: (now getting defensive) I am not saying that
N: Then, if we are both having fun, what is the issue?
L: issue is I am a wife
N: Its not an issue in my opinion. Everyone has needs.
L: Its not how I have been brought up.
N: Then it was wrong. Lakshmi, listen to me, if you have enjoyed my company, there is nothing wrong in spending time with me.
L: I don’t know
Nazir went close to her and kissed her. Once again she got a little lost. And the kiss ensured there was no conversation for some time. Nazir asked if she has anything to eat. Lakshmi said, she had kept some Poha in fridge.
Nazir heated the same and kept on table. He also picked an apple and cut it into pieces, then brought them to the sofa. Lakshmi was lying down, her mind was blank and numb. Nazir gave her an apple slice. As she bit into it, Nazir came close and bit the rest of the slice, smooching her in the process. Lakshmi felt like a college girl again. She completely forgot she was naked. They ate some food, but more importantly they took turns in making out.
Anwar and Imran were watching this with amusement. How Nazir has awakened the slut in her.
A: What’s the plan now
I: I think Nazir wants a third round
A: (abusing in hindi)
I: Come on, who can blame him. Over the next week she’s going to be a well fucked slut and an opened-up whore. I wont blame him for trying to fuck her when she is his property.
A: I agree. I would have skewered her holes the whole day
I: That’s the plan for next week.
A: Speaking of which, what is the plan for tomorrow and this week?
I: Tomorrow all four of you leave for the waterfall around 8 in the morning. We have arranged a house that’s well bugged and set up. After changing and having lunch, you can leave for the waterfall which is 15 mins away. Come back sixish, then you guys can do something naughty. We have made drinks and juices that are laced with booze and drugs. So by that time, Lakshmi would be primed for a fuck.
A: Ooh nice, so I get to fuck her tomorrow?
I: Yes, you have to. But make it look like an orgy, so she doesn’t feel for Maya. Next day, you guys leave for the trek, its another 2 hours or so away. Again reach back to the booked cottage around six. You will have similar tools at your disposal in terms of booze and drugs, and ensure Lakshmi likes double penetrations by Monday.
A: Ohk, would love to. But man, you arent fucking her?
I: Of course, I am, but that’s after Monday
A: Nice, anyways, my balls are already blue waiting to fuck Lakshmi
I: Mine too. But remember this is a marathon with business implications. If fucking her was the point we could have done that by blackmailing.
A: Yes. I remember
I: See, we can use the slut for some time and give Srini the biggest jolt of his life if this slut become our whore
A: (hi fiving) Yes.
Meanwhile Nazir and Lakshmi were done with the food. Lakshmi was not under specific influence. But the orgasms and the sex itself made her in love with Nazir now. She was snogging Nazir like a teenager. Nazir felt the opportunity for another round of sex, and he lifted her from the sofa and carried her to her bed. Her marital bed.
Lakshmi didn’t even realize until she had to leave his lips as she was thrown to the bed. Nazir kneeled between her legs and started kissing her again. Nazir just positioned his dick near her cunt and massaged her tits. He was pleasantly surprised as Lakshmi fished his dick and guided to her pussy.
Nazir was happy to oblige. He started by slow hard strokes. Lakshmi was now meeting the strokes. Nazir was surprised by the housewife’s stamina as she didn’t work out etc. Lakshmi was high on sex and her body was pushing for more. After few minutes as she had an orgasm. As Lakshmi started cuming, Nazir stopped fucking and went down on her to lap up her juices. This was again new for her and gave Lakshmi another orgasm.
Nazir kept lapping up her juices as she came. Lakshmi reached out to his dick and kept stroking it, but Nazir had different ideas. He got up and said: Be on all fours. Lakshmi struggled to find the right position, but Nazir guided her. Then he came behind her. He just stood there with his dick well positioned near her pussy. Once again, Lakshmi moved backward to take him inside her. And Nazir started fucking her earnestly. This time the strokes were fast and shorter. In fact with the pressure Lakshmi fell on the bed but Nazir continues the fucking in spooning position. Lakshmi had another orgasm, but Nazir showed his fitness credentials as he kept going. Another 5 mins, and Nazir started grunting and shot inside her.
They lied there spooning for about half an hour. Then he told her: I need to go and pack. Lakshmi just realised she had said a half yes to this trip. Nazir knew he had to confirm she’s coming so she doesn’t back out. And hence he started this conversation.
L: So what will I tell Srini
N: Tell him there is some issue with landline. In fact message him now
Lakshmi texted Srini in the post orgasmic bliss: Landline not working. Use mobile
Srini immediately replied: Ohk. Will raise a complaint on Monday. Lakshmi not got scared and told Nazir: He is going to complain on Monday. What if the repair guy comes and I am not here?
N: message that raise complaint after you are back. I am afraid of people with vendetta on you
Lakshmi did that and Srini replied Ok. Lakshmi could breathe easy now. What she didn’t realize is that these messages sort of commits her to the outing tomorrow. Nazir said while leaving,” Now that we are out of town and only few people around, I hope to see my horny tota and not the frumpy aunty.” Lakshmi didn’t realize Nazir pressed another button to get her dressed sexily without really forcing her. And she could see Nazir walking towards his bike parked on the other side of the ground.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 13-12-2021, 02:13 PM