Misc. Erotica Sex With Neighbour's Wife
Very soon, Tony's lund was fully inside Sheetal's cunt and with every diagonal in and out thrust, Sheetal's
cunt muscles were contracting to grip and massage
Tony's stiff cock. Sheetal most of the time was looking at Tony's shaft thrusting in and out of her wet & fully lubricated choot. Tony continued the diagonal pelvic thrusts and with one hand supporting his bent and tilted body using the dinning chair's backrest, placed his other hand from over Sheetal's thigh onto her left buttock. He then gripped her buttock and started thrusting aggressively and with 'jhatka'. Sheetal was still in a state of total excitement and her eyes were wide open, her mouth was open too hand her breathing had increased. Tony was vigorously thrusting his stiff lund in Sheetal's swollen, wet and well lubricated Choot, Sheetal was also enjoying in ecstasy and her cunt muscles were contracting and squeezing Tony's erect dick. Within moments Sheetal shook and froze. Her whole body trembled and she screamed "TONYYYYYYYYY …….I AM COMING, I AM COMING ………. OOOOOOOOHHHHHH ……….. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO ………. UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH ……… HAAAAAA, OOHH ……. HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA !!!!!"
She gripped Tony's shoulders and moaned loudly once
again looking down at Tony's shaft entering her lubricated pussy. I bet her screams could have been heard even outside the corridor.
Tony couldn't bear the cramps and took out his lund
from Sheetal's choot. Holding Sheetal's hand, Tony moved her towards the dinning chair and sat down with his legs on either side of the chair. Tony said "Let
me get some condoms, we are not protected. Sheetal was
still trembling and replied "I don't care Tony, I want
to feel your raw lund in my choot without the condom"
She then caressed Tony's face and moved her fingers in
Tony's hair, while doing this, she positioned herself
in a way to have her rammed cunt directly above Tony's
erect lund. Her cunt lips were now touching Tony's
cock head and gradually she sat on Tony's lap fully
inserting his lund in her choot in one go. She then kissed Tony's lips and her tongue explored Tony's mouth.
Sheetal whispered "I feel so complete with you inside
me ……. I've always wanted you ……. Fantasized about you and here we are in real ……. But only for some time"
She continued "I wish I was your wife …. But so what
?! …… I hope it's ex citing for you to know that you are FUCKING someone else's wife ….. that your lovely lund is ramming someone else's wife's hot cunt"
Sheetal had started moving up and down and their bare
skin contact was too exciting for both of them. Both
Sheetal and Tony were perspiring and the amorous smell
of the sweat and Sheetal's wet cunt was adding to the
excitement.
Tony realized that Sheetal was getting tired of
thrusting her cunt up and down on his shaft. They both kissed each other's mouth and face constantly while fucking. Sheetal slowed down and held Tony in her arms and then stopped moving. Tony also didn't release his hug for some time till her heard Sheetal's whimpering, he pushed her a little and looked at her face. Sheetal's eyes were wet with tears. Within moments, she started crying. Tony asked "What's the matter ?! Hey …. Hey ….. look at me" Sheetal took a deep breath, looking at Tony, she replied "I am very happy tonight Tony …….. mujhe apne bistar pe le chalo ……… mujhe apne bistar pe chodo ……. Fuck my brains out with the thrusts of your hard ….. LUND"
Tony by now was very excited, he was hearing Sheetal
speak like this for the first time in his life and it was too much for him to retain his civilized image.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by Blue Bull - 08-12-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 09:45 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by Blue Bull - 09-12-2021, 12:30 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 09:14 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 09:15 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 01:58 PM