Misc. Erotica Sex With Neighbour's Wife
Sheetal's body shook and trembled. Sheetal screamed "OHHHHHHHHHHHH TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE DON'T STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP". Her beautiful nails were now making scratch marks on Tony's back. Sheetal then pushed herself forward to have Tony's middle finger fully inside her wet and flowing cunt. She tried moving her body to get some rhythms but they were difficult for her. Her body was now sweating and her cunt juices smell was making both of them excited to the limit. Sheetal clasped her legs hand squeezed her pussy muscles to tighten the hold of Tony's finger. Tony understood Sheetal's need to feel the movement of his finger and he started sliding his finger in and out of Sheetal's wet cunt while he continued massaging her left breast with his left arm around her and kept on licking and sucking her right nipple. Sheetal cried in pleasure "UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MMMMMMMMMMM
TONYYYYYYYYYY THIS ISSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD" Her teeth were tightly closed
and I
bet she could have crushed a diamond if it was between her teeth.
A few moments later, suddenly, Sheetal had her first
orgasm. She screamed "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UUUUGGGGGGG AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO …… HAAA …..HAAA !!!!"
Tony was surprised to see Sheetal reach an intense
orgasm so soon. He stiff body was now relaxed and Sheetal was panting, breathing heavily, with sweat drops covering her body. Her skin was now redder than
ever.
Sheetal looked at Tony with an ex pressionless face.
Her large eyes were wide open, lips parted and mouth dry. Sheetal said "The appetizer was good, lets see what we have for dinner !!"
She got up from the sofa and stood in front of Tony
who was still sitting on the sofa. Facing Tony, she placed her left leg next to Tony's right leg and lifted her right leg across Tony's face and placed it on the sofa's backrest near Tony's left shoulder.
With a smile on her face, Sheetal said "Show me how
good you are with your mouth, lets see if you are really as good as Preeti says you are with your mouth"
"I am flowing Tony, suck my wild cunt!" ……. "Or as you
guys call it 'Choot' ?! ….. Suck my CHOOT, Tony …….. Eat me in !!!" …….. Sheetal was now getting raunchy and wild. The volume of her voice had been high but now …… it was out right TV newsreader type. Tony reacted by saying that the neighbors may hear them if she is loud.
Sheetal replied by saying "The fuck do I care …… For
all you know, Dipika is also being fucked right now by her husband and I am the only one who had had lonely nights" "Its my night tonight …… and I want a real man inside my CHOOT" She then pulled Tony's head towards her wet cunt and Tony loved her pussy smell, he started licking her cunt lips which were now hot and swollen. Sheetal using her right hand parted her cunt lips so that Tony could lick them and suck them better. Her left hand held Tony's hear firmly pushing into her wet pussy. Tony licked and sucked her cunt for about 3-4 minutes when Sheetal's body became stiff again. He looked up at her face every now and then to see her expressions. Sheetal's face was now getting very tensed. Her eyes were closed and mouth was open like 'O' shape, she was frequently using her tongue to wet her lips, mostly the upper lip as if applying 'Chap stick' on her upper lip. Then again she screamed. Crying out in pleasure with another orgasm hitting her hard "I am getting another one TONYYYYYYYYY ……. I AM COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UUUUGGGGGGGGH HA HA HA OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAH HO HO
HO HO HO HO HO"
She pulled Tony's hair with one hand and with another
she was pushing his head towards her wet pussy. Tony
wanted to look at her face but she did not let his
head move away from her cunt lips. Tony could feel Sheetal's body loosening but continued sucking and licking her clitoris and her cunt lips. His tongue was exploring Sheetal's 'Love hole', Tony continued thisfor a few more moments and Sheetal got another orgasm.
This time Sheetal screamed "TONYYYYYYYY …… FUCK …..
FUCK ! I AM GETTING ANOTHER HIT …….. OHHHH
YESSSSSSSSSS, HA HA HA HA HA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF FUCK !!! …….. OH MY ! OH MY ! OH MY ………UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!"

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by Blue Bull - 08-12-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 09:45 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by Blue Bull - 09-12-2021, 12:30 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 09:14 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 09:15 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 01:58 PM