Misc. Erotica Sex With Neighbour's Wife
Sheetal was breathing very heavily now and her lips were very close to Tony's lips. Tony could feel Sheetal's body heat and was being pulled in by the sheer magnetic charm of this sexy married woman. Tony said "Sheetal, tonight you are upset, angry and aggressive ….. tomorrow you may regret what you do tonight" Sheetal didn't say a word but kept staring straight into Tony's eyes. Her lips parted a little and Tony could feel her heavy breathing increasing its pace. After a few moments Sheetal said "Tomorrow I'll be a happy woman because of what YOU will do to me tonight" Sheetal came a little forward and kissed Tony's lips. Her tongue was now exploring Tony's mouth. Sheetal took Tony's hand and parting her nightie, placed it on her waist. She then held him tightly and kept on kissing him for long. Tony was also getting excited and he picked up the TV's remote and switched off the TV. Tony said "I don't know if you are ready for all this"
Sheetal picked up the remote and switched on the TV
again. She said "I am totally ready for everything …….
everything ! ……and if you are not, let me see if I can
make you ready for me" She gently place her hand on
Tony's dick which by this time was in a semi erect
state. Gently she held it and massaged it for a few moments. Both the people were in resonance of excitement. Sheetal kept on kissing Tony's mouth and face and moved her lips to Tony's neck. Tony was feeling Sheetal's bare smooth skin all over her back and waist. By this time both were ex cited beyond any possibility of retreat. Sheetal started to pull up Tony's T-shirt and removed it in a moment. She then kissed Tony's bare chest and shoulders, her tongue had now started licking his nipples and moving all around his chest, she also started biting Tony's body every now and then.

Tony adjusted himself on the sofa and made himself more comfortable to hold Sheetal properly, with one hand, he now started to unbutton her light green nightie. My my, Sheetal had some lovely breasts and it was the first time Tony got to see them properly. The lights were on and the woman in the TV was being fucked very vigorously. Sheetal took a glance at the TV and said "Tony, I want to get fucked like her, I want to scream like her when you thrust your cock in my wet and warm pussy, oh T onyyyyyyyyy …… touch m e all over, make love to me like this is the end of the world." Tony removed her nightie and for the first time saw how beautiful Sheetal's body was. Sheetal had a near perfect figure, lovely firm breasts, dark pink nipples, such a smooth skin, firm round hips and very proportionate waist. Sexual excitement had made her face red and the flush made her skin red and hot. She was trembling a little maybe because of such an excitement that she had not seen for months ………. May be years. Tony kissed her all over and touched her erect nipples, which sent shudders in Sheetal's body.
He then kissed her lovely breasts and started licking
her right nipple, with his left arm around her body, he was massaging her left nipple and Tony's right hand had now moved to her pussy. Not a single hair, she did make herself ready for tonight for Brij but it was Tony's destiny to make her feel like a woman tonight.
Tony's had felt the heat from Sheetal's pussy and his
fingers now started exploring her wet cunt. Gently, he
inserted half of his middle finger in Sheetal's wet
pussy and with his thumb, he started massaging her
clitoris.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by Blue Bull - 08-12-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 09:45 PM