Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Be candid: Survey - does your wife have or had an affair?
(17-07-2020, 04:44 PM)AnilA1 Wrote: Friends, this is a candid Survey about your partner's sexual affairs. 
Do you know your wife had or is having an affair: yes/no/can't say
If yes, how many:
With whom:
How you find it:
Your initial reaction:
Any other details you want to share:

Do you know your wife had or is having an affair: yes/can't say she has had sexual intercourses with a couple or four, can't call it an affair though. If Affairs  to this context means only having sex then yes. For varieties and to spice up fun and some professional gains Yes she has done it with four or even more  I guess of which two I am sure of

If yes, how many: 4
With whom: Two of her friends with benefits and two with her business Partners

How you find it: Never questioned her about it but while general discussions got to know about that

Your initial reaction: " Good ,Enjoy If I can have multiple Intercourses with other women then you can enjoy with other guys too.

Any other details you want to share: My wife loves muscular guys like myself. She loves showing her Armpits and specially unscented ones. Most of her fuckers enjoy her smell. She is a plump black beauty. Watch my threads to see my wife.
Rani Maniac, Incest Mom Maniac, Wife Displayer  banana sex
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be candid: Survey - does your wife have or had an affair? - by The_RockyRanilover - 09-12-2021, 01:41 AM