Misc. Erotica Sex With Neighbour's Wife
Tony took out a cigarette and went out on the patio and Sheetal followed. She asked him "Can I have one too ?" Tony said "Tumne to smoking band kar di thi na ?" Sheetal said "Chalta hai Tony, kabhi kabhi pi leti hun". They both ignited their cigarettes and were quiet for a few moments. All this while, Tony was looking at the lovely view of the city which his penthouse apartment was able to offer. It was dark and the city lights were making it look like the sky on the ground. Sheetal was looking only at Tony. Seeing tears in her eyes, Tony gave her a friendly hug and said "Everything will be alright" knowing fully is his mind that it won't be. Sheetal threw her cigarette and hugged Tony back a little more tightly. Tony reacted the same way as a reassuring gesture and Sheetal turned a little and gave Tony a full body hug ……. tightened again and didn't release him.
She said "What was wrong with me, Tony ? Why did you
not ask me to marry you when you were attracted to me and everyone knew about it …….. even Preeti ?" "Was getting married to the topper of the class so
important to the second ranker ?" "Am I less charming
and attractive than Preeti ?" "Why did you break off
with me ?"
Tony replied "Don't start this again" "Kai baar ispe
baat ho chuki hai …… you know all the reasons". He released her and excused himself indicating that he needs to have a bath. Sheetal said "Main doosra bathroom use kar rahi hoon ……… and come out fast, you normally take very long time to have a bath"
Tony, as usual, took about 45 minutes and when he came
out he saw Sheetal sitting on the sofa wearing the
same nightie and watching something on the TV.
Something !! She had turned on the TV and it was the
same 'Spice channel' that was on when Tony had gone to
pick her up. Tony said "Sheetal, its an adult channel"
Sheetal replied "Well, I am an adult ! … do you mind
if I watch a little ?!" Tony said "Well, no problems ……. make yourself comfortable". There was this guy in the screen making it out with a lovely black hair woman very vigorously. Tony went inside the kitchen to get something to eat. "Tomorrow is a weekend and it doesn't matter if one gets up late" he said to himself. He got two bowls of ice cream and gave one to Sheetal. He asked her "You OK ?" Sheetal said "NO !" " No no no …… I am NOT fine, look at this woman …….. she gets paid to enjoy sex and here I am …… a married woman ……. One whom a real man hasn't touched for the past 7 – 8 months ! Should I be OK with that ?" Tony saw tears in Sheetal's eyes again and came forward, kept the ice cream bowl on the table and held her hand. He sat nex t to her and placed his other arm around her shoulder and said "As I said before, everything will be alright"
Sheetal looked directly into Tony's eyes and said
"Tony, I need you to make me feel like a woman once again, I really need you tonight …… its been so long since I have been touched ……….. Its been so long since I felt a man inside me, Tony, mujhe aaj raat tumhari bohut zarootat hai" "Its been months since I wanted you, I know you and Preeti are very happy together but what should I do ?"
Sheetal kissed Tony on his lips and took is arm and
place it around her back. Tony was a little frozen, was at loss of words and though he had fantasized about her a lot, he had not expected this to happen.
Trying to manage the situation and thinking about
Preeti, he said "This is not right, you are trying to get back at Brij, what about Preeti ? Won't it be betraying her trust ? ……. May be its that damn channel you are watching that's making you hot"
Sheetal replied "Preeti ! She know that you and I were
close, she also knows that I have always wanted you in
bed with me, I have often talked to her about this but
she avoided the topic. …… and as for Brij, for one I will never tell him and two, I don't care about him"
Sheetal continued "I really need you tonight Tony, I
really want you inside me, I want you to make love to me the way a man should make love to a woman"

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by Blue Bull - 08-12-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 09:45 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by Blue Bull - 09-12-2021, 12:30 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 09:14 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 09:15 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 01:58 PM