Misc. Erotica Sex With Neighbour's Wife
The phone rang once again and Tony thought "Who the hell is it now?!" The Caller ID did not show Brij's number. Tony answered the phone and was surprised to hear Sheetal's voice at the other end.
Sheetal was crying and spoke in Hindi "Tony, it me
again ........ After he talked to you, he got wild at me and attempted to beat me up ...... he pushed me outside and has locked to door. I can't go back in"
"Please pick me up, I am calling from my neighbor's
place .......... I'll meet you outside ..... Please
come fast"
Tony picked up his car keys and left to pick her up.
There she was, standing under one of the car ports,
wearing a nightie, a jacket (which was not hers, may be the neighbors gave it to her), the jacket's hood was up to protect the hair from getting wet. She immediately got in the car and started crying. Tony tried calling up Brij from his cell phone just to give it one last shot but no use. "Damn it! He is not picking up the phone" said Tony.

Since the apartment of Tony and Brij was only a few blocks away, they reached very soon. Tony parked the car and they both went running to the building.
Upon reaching the apartment, Tony offered a glass of
water to Sheetal. Make-up!!! Sheetal was wearing
Make-up!!! Tony got a little confused and asked her
why she was wearing make-up. Her eyes had eyeliner and
she had some lipstick. Sheetal said that she wanted
this night to be good as they had got engaged this day
1 year back. They talked for 5-10 minutes and Sheetal
was all the time in tears. She said "Today, Brij confessed that he is a homo and has been actively for the past 7-8 months" Brij also said that he is not interested in her and that they should break up. It was a big surprise to Tony who had known Brij for the past 2 years and Brij was a very normal, good worker.
Sheetal was crying all the time while talking. She
said "Look at me, whats wrong with me? Am I so bad to look at ? Am I not a woman ? Is it wrong to have physical desires ? Am I repulsive ?" She cried again and said "Why is this happening with me ? Oh Tony, I am so lonely ….. I am so hurt".
Tony tried to pacify her but he knew that crying was
the best medicine for Sheetal at the moment. Tony was
also at loss of words. What is that one can say which
shall make her comfortable ?! He shrugged and then tried it with words "There is nothing wrong with you. You are good looking, charming, attractive and desirable …… Its just that Brij is a total moron. A 'faggot' moron ! …. and there is nothing wrong in having sexual desires". Tony looked at the open patio door and then at Sheetal who was wearing only a flimsy nightie.

"Aren't you feeling cold ?" he asked and got up to slide close the glass door. Sheetal replied "I am so hot that you can fry an egg on my chest". Tony laughed and replied "May be, ….. but considering that I prefer full fried egg, it'll be difficult to flip the egg over since all the space is occupied by your lovely breasts". For the first time Sheetal also laughed a little.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by Blue Bull - 08-12-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 09:45 PM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by Blue Bull - 09-12-2021, 12:30 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 09:14 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 09:15 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: Sex With Neighbour's Wife - by ddey333 - 09-12-2021, 01:58 PM