Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
They young boy then removed his gun again from his pocket. I understood and moved on behind mom. I slowly inserted my dick in to her pussy. First I started slowly then after 5 minutes of fucking I increased my speed. I herd mom’s cry. She was definitely getting pleasure, because I felt that now she was thrusting back in response of my thrust. Soon I also contributed to her pussy. They laughed and said in a serious tone "Kutiya any ideas on security officer and u wont return home" I trembled seeing the change, but as they all knew that days more than fear of life fear of shame led them to silence. We never told the incident to anyone. Later the auto driver came with some of his friends and with their help we reached Champak Nagar at 9:30 pm. I thought she will take revenge after reaching home. But she has not told me anything. After reaching home attending the marriage ceremony she started acting strange. She started changing her dresses in front of me shamelessly. She also started acting like a friend and not like a mother. She now even shares her extra martial affairs with me. Some times at night, when my father goes out of station, we hugged and kiss each other like lovers. I never tried to fuck her again nor did she try the same. We only enjoy kissing and fondling. Sometime she also shares details of her intimate sexual relationship with my father and her secret lover.

XXXX
[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIFES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 04:37 PM