Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Don’t get angry baby, I am not enemy, but surely your hands are soft and sexy, I teased her. Now she got really wild , do you want me to sit or get out of here, she said in anger. By chance I looked at the lady sitting beside me. She too was looking at me, when our eyes met; she smiled at me I too smiled back. Her boy’s hand was on her shoulder fondling her boob. What happened your girl seems to be angry on you she inquired. Yes always she is like that, so adamant and jiddi, I whispered bit louder this time. I think bhabhi heard it. Bhabhi looked at me gesturing what it is, I didn’t reply but continued whispering to that girl, she was so open she was speaking with me still letting her boyfriend fondle her boobs. There was no question of feeling embarrassed or shame to be being watched their personal moments by others. We are young and want to enjoy our young life, why should we spoil it by getting angry on our boy friends, she added. Bhabhi wanted to reply, probably she would say that she is not girl friend but devar and bhabhi, before she told anything I squeezed her hand to keep quite. Bhabhi became quite but was still angry. Now that girl leaned forward and said to bhabhi, see this guy is dying to touch but you are unnecessarily creating scene, see these all are common, we should cooperate bit to please our boy, to keep them with us, otherwise they will search for other girls leaving us. There is no harm in such small games, when you are going all the way then you have to think twice or more, not for these silly acts. Common yaar see how desperate he is to feel you, without saying any thing she took my hand and placed it on bhabhi thighs, she protested as she got really embarrassed by this situation. Bhabhi brushed my hand away but very next moment that girl again placed my hand on bhabhi thighs. Don’t act like coward, be brave and act brave, she gave free advice, this was the first time any third girl giving advice. That girl moved back to her position and placed her hand on her boy friends thigh. Bhabhi wanted me to take out my hand but I kept it like that, she glared at me but I gave no response, please don’t create any scene others think that we are couple, if you say we are devar and bhabhi, they may think bad about us it is wise to behave normal and let other think whatever they feel like, I am sorry to get you embarrassed. She had no other option to let my hand stay on her thigh. What a thunder thigh she has got so smooth and nice in shape. Now her entire arm was in contact with my arm. I could feel her silky smooth hand touching my hand, I thought of playing silly prank. Bhabhi why do you use veet on your arms it is better you get them waxed, it will be so soft and hairless, next time you try that. Now bhabhi got really embarrassed, it might be true that she is using hair remover cream. Again she glared at me, mind you own business she uttered for my comment. Thanks bhabhi I will mind my own business, but you should have said thanks for expert’s advice. I clutched her thigh firm, she tried to push my hand, you asked me to mind my own business and I am doing it, you have no say on this as I am doing it as per you words I whispered. She tried to get up but I kept her sitting, please bhabhi don’t create any scene again, film will end in fifteen minutes and be assured I wont bang you. She got angry again, watch your tongue shree, you are speaking with your bhabhi not girl friend. I said yes I know that , otherwise by now my hands would have roamed over all your body like girl sitting beside us. Bhabhi kept quite, my hand was still on her thigh, I was not doing any thing but feeling her skin from over thin cloth of her bottom, it was warm but some times she shivered due to anxiety may not be arousal. Somehow film ended we came out , she had come by auto so we both moved to car. What about having something I asked her, she kept quite, we moved to a good restaurant, there was huge crowd, but waited managed to arrange seats but there was other couple sitting on the same table. I ordered some snacks, she asked me to bark what I wanted to speak about. Sorry bhabhi I thought of speaking in restaurant but it is so crowded and we are sharing a table.

We can speak in some lonely place, with your permission I replied like most obedient boy. She had to accept it, after coming out of restaurant I asked her do you know anyplace where we can sit and discuss, but chose some lonely place where there wont be any disturbance. She said she does not know, she knows a park there we can go she said. If you please we can go there, but it wont be right place as you may get angry while speaking and that may create hangama, so park may not be right place. Shall we go to some other place where there wont be any disturbance and total private, if you have trust in me, I replied in straight voice. She had no other better option but to accept my words. Where do you think of going, she asked nervously. You leave that to me, I took straight to my apartment, while coming she was hesitating to come inside. You can come if you have faith otherwise we shall go out I said. She hesitated again but entered, I mad her to sit on sofa, brought two glasses of cold water which she needed badly, she was shivering again with anxiety. Whose house it was she asked while drinking water, I have rented this told real fact. This I was forced to rent because of your behavior. But why didn’t you move here she asked, she dint feel bad for hiring this apartment. It was aunt and your hubby stopped me from moving out, it would have been better if I had moved. I could feel peace and privacy to live away from you, I replied. What did I do , I have never disturbed you she replied, but your attitude made me go away from you.
Now stop that all those crap and I know it could have been best if you had moved out. Boys of your nature and your status behave badly on seeing rich and beautiful girls. What do you think of yourself you filthy woman. Do you think that you as rich as ambani’s or tata or birla. You don’t know anything about me, may be we are equal or you may be bit richer than me but it does not mean that you are on sky. I know reality of you for keeping me out of your house you filthy woman I uttered in anger. How dare you call me filthy you swine she raised her hand to slap me. I hold her hand in the air, don’t ever try to hit me, I controlled my self that day with great difficulty, just to avoid public interference, otherwise I would have replied there and then only. I twisted her hand and left. See I am not a person to raise on women, I do respect ladies and I expect same from them, understand. Stop all this bullshit and now tell me why you kissed me I asked. What are you telling . why should I kiss you when I have most loving hubby, do you think I am whore to kiss any bhikari, she raised her voice. Then why did you chose this bhikari to kiss, and I know whom else you kiss.
What do you mean why will I go on kissing others when I am married to a gentleman. Yes you do but I don’t want to speak about others now, what I want to know is why did you kiss me I repeated my question. Why are you lying, I have never touched you even, it was you touched me at market that too with your lips, you should have felt ashamed of, after you said it was accident otherwise I would have killed you that day. Wow what a sathisavitri statement it is, I do love it if it was true fact. Stop all those craps I know what you are and all your history, I am not here to listen to all those craps and I am least bothered about your personal life, I am interested on my own and I don’t have time to think all those things and neither I have any interest in it.

I don’t understand anything what you are telling, give me hints I shall reply if it is true. I know you are telling lie and have something in your dirty mind. You are trying to come near me which is impossible, she replied. She stood up to keep the glass on centre table, tell me what you wanted to say how did I kiss you. I too have stood to keep glass, you kissed me like this I grabbed her and before she could understand I began smooching her, she was spellbound with shock, before she could react my lips had locked her lips, I hold her tight in my arms so that she cant escape from my clutch, she was protesting so much to get lose from me, but my grip so firm she could not move out, as I continued smooching her closed lips she began beating my with her fists. She had become like a wild beast she was hitting me with all her strength, that made no difference to my exercised body. She was no match for my strength, I smooched her for more than minute, she was trying her level best to turn her face but I was holding her face so tight, my arm encircled her neck. When I broke I said you kissed me like this. She got so angry she continued beating me like hell, but still that made no impact on me. At last she realized that her beats were of no use on me, she thought to take glass and hit me, but I snatched glass away from me. She was abusing me like hell she was using all the bad words from her dictionary to scold me. What the hell you think of you are doing, I am your bhabhi and you are trying to bang me. With all the trust and faith I came to this lonely house and you are trying to take disadvantage of loneliness. You will have it any way, I will tell this to every one and shall complain to security officer for attempt of bang.
Do any thing you like, but you need to give reason for coming with me to my flat. Just cool down and listen to what I am about to say. It is you who provoked me by asking how you kissed me. I only repeated to show you how you kissed me. She was not ready to listen at last I slapped hard on her face and pushed her on sofa. Now be clear I don’t have any interest in banging whore like you. And for your kind information I don’t like bang not even forced sex forget bang. I take only one who willingly come to me. Now sit quite and listen, after some persuasion she became quite, go ahead and bark what you trying to tell those false craps. She wiped her tears and sat silently, still she was sobbing for all the humiliations .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 05:28 PM