Misc. Erotica MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE
ELDER SISTER IN LAW CONFINDED TOTALITY IN WITH BRINDA

I was seated nude with thighs quite apart. I read all..one paragraph …was
“ bhabhi, I wonder that after knowing all about me why you still love me so much. I am worst than a cheap prostitute. For money they open their thighs behind a closed room but i fucked with strangers in presence of others. I already had given you all my photo but I thought that my photographer must have few photo of mine. I visited him. Without any question he gave me all photo what he has. Now you have all those. But he informed me that over the years he has sold my nude photo to many. I don’t know what will happen now. But he assured me that he has not given my name address or number to any one and also assured that no one will ever blackmail me. And for returning back my photo he fucked me for hours…
.. Bhabhi, I will remain indebted to you for ever but as a token of love and respect from my side there is some money..please accept.
…… And please take good care of my Babu and my father..he loves you a lot…be his wife.”
Daughter wanted her bhabhi to become wife of her father. I looked up, babu was standing with a set of dress in his hand. I tore letter into pieces, I took dress from him and gave torn pieces to him.
“ throw it and come back. “
“Bhabhi, there is lot of money on the bottom of suitcase, please keep it properly.”
I nodded.
He went out, I put that envelop containing photo inside my cupboard safe. Babu returned. I put on dress. It was a plated skirt up to knee, sleeveless blouse,, latest design of bra and a black panty. Babu helped to hook bra. After some make up we both came out. This was first time I wore a skirt. Babu hugged and kissed me.
“ Bhabhi, you are an angel, you are looking very very nice in this dress. “
I responded his kiss and we both came out.
I smiled to see babujee coming out of his room with both aunties . they blushed to see me. I told to aunties,
“ thanks aunty for keeping Babuji so happy, let uncle go and both of you stay here for some more time. Babuji will not miss maaji.”
They understood what I meant. Babu was around. Still one aunty said,
“ Brinda, with you around there is no need of any other woman for this bastard. “
Other aunty added,
“ whole night he had us both, we gave him all he wanted but all along he kept talking about you. “
I responded promptly,
“ because, I am very much inexperienced, I don’t know what a mature man like, I don’t even talk with him so he must be complaining about me, he needs women like you and not a girl like me…aunty please stay here some time and teach me how to extract maximum pleasure from a man and how to satisfy any man. “
Both aunty smiled and said together,
“ you are a slut..”
Leaving them I came out with Babuji and sat beside him in car. New driver was not yet hired so he only drove.
He drove quietly . I said,
“ what a thankless man you are ! I did so such for you and you have not even thanked me. “
He straightway pushed skirt up and moved hand over thighs.
“ thanks a lot for sending both to me last night , they are nice but I was waiting for you, I wanted to have massage like last time. “
I ignored him and said that I will keep both his younger daughters with us for some time and after aunties goes he can fuck his both daughters.
“ Babuji, I don’t know why, when Rashmi wanted , you did not fuck her but now after aunties goes fuck your other two daughters Rekha and Ruchi. My brother said that both girls are very hot. “
He enquired and I told him all that how first my brother and last night my father and brother together fucked them in both holes.
Babuji pushed hand inside panty and palmed cunt. He said,
“ I did not fuck Rashmi because she is my daughter but these two girls are not my daughter. Their mother herself told me. So darling , tonight please make arrangement that along with your father and brother I will also fuck those daughters of slut. “
I moved hand on his crotch. He said,
“ Brinda, you are also not my bahu because your husband is not my son. “
I could feel of despair in voice of father in law. He pulled out hand and covered my thighs. He was not yet over.
“ Brinda, you know that I started business with money of wife, but you don’t know with what difficulties I have set up this factory and business and Vikram is not at all contributing. He goes factory only to fuck and every women he fucks abuses me that what type of impotent son I am having. They openly say that Vikram can not be my son. “
He paused, looked at me and said,
“ Rekha and Ruchi are married so I am not worried about them. This is house of their mother so they have right to come here and stay but I don’t want Vikram to inherit my all hard earned properties. “
I got worried to hear him. I pulled my hand from him , pushed toward window and said calmly,
“ don’t worry, my father has lot of money , I will take Vikram to some other place and start our new business. We will not take single paisa from you. “
He braked car so hard and suddenly that I thought we will meet some accident but he pulled car on the side of road. Car stopped and he suddenly hugged me tightly and showered kisses.
“ never ever speak such thing again. I want to remove Vikram from my life, not you. “
He took my cheeks in his hands, kissed lips and said,
“ give me a son,give me a heir of my own…”
I kept looking at him. It took some time for me to understand him.
“ you want me to mother your child and remove Vikram from our life ? “
He smiled and ignited car again.
“ yes exactly that, whenever you desire now,  after one or two or three year, get pregnant by me and when pregnancy will be 3-4 months old we will throw Vikram away and I will have my real heir in your womb. Please, please don’t get pregnant by Vikram or by anyone else.”
He caressed my belly and said,
“ please let this belly be harvested by my sperms only. “
Contrary to what I was thinking , this man, my father in law was not a simple man. He has long term vision , a shrewd businessman that’s why he could set up a very successful business of his own.
One thing I already had decided after spending first night with husband that he will not be father of my child.
“ where you are taking me now , same hotel for same meeting ? “
“ no dear, today is real meeting but with only one man. After meeting don’t complain me that my friend fucked you, paid you lot of money. Let me warn you he is a real woman eater. “
I became curious to hear father in law. I have already seen two woman eater, one my father and other his friend where I had experience with studs.
After sometime he stopped car inside a factory premise having big administrative building. Factory was also bigger than our factory. Security guards must have been informed , soon a man came and welcomed us. Babuji introduced us.
He was Sumit Mehra, owner, CMD of the company.
“ and she is my darling daughter in law Brinda “
He gave my actual introduction. Sumit took my one hand in his both hands and squeezed it tightly.
“ madam, I think I did not see you properly that evening, you are much more beautiful and attractive. “
I pulled my hand and enquired when he saw me. He said that he visited my house on evening on 10th day of rites. He saw me then but I did not remember seeing him. He took us to his office, a posh office, having AC , fridge, costly curtains, sofas, table, chairs etc.
After having tea, father in law got up to go and told me,
“ “ beta, don’t worry , he has thought a special assignment for you, so cooperate with fully and I will pick you up in evening. “
I just looked. Though father in law said that Sumit is a woman eater , I did not find him like that. He was handsome, tall and in mid 40s and certainly very rich  . Rashmi’s husband Vinod was much more attractive than this Sumit. I hesitated but Sumit again held my hand and assured me that nothing will happen against my will. He told father in law,
“ please come to pick her up only after 6 evening from our farm house. “
It was only 10.30 , this man wanted me to stay with him for 8 hours. He certainly liked me very much.
Father in law left leaving me with Sumit. He took about half an hour to take me round his factory. It was a ladies garment manufacturing unit. Except saari and petticoat, this company was manufacturing all other garments including bra, panties, nighties etc, etc..
Then he took us to a hall type room where all produce of factory was displayed. There were few ladies and one man with camera. Sumit addressed to man,
“ Vinod, this madam Mrs Brinda is our new model, our new glamour girl. “
“ sir, she is a real beauty, perfect for modelling of our products. “
Not camera man but one lady commented. Then for another half hour or so they explained me that why I am brought here. As they said they wanted me to be their model and appear in media wearing all their dresses . They said that for today’s my time they will give me two lakhs and if my photo are approved by their marketing team at Mumbai , then I will have to visit Mumbai at least once every month for photo shoot with company’s products for displaying at hoardings, magazines etc. Fees they offered me was very good. I thought and decided that this job is better than getting fucked & paid.
I knew that here as well as in Mumbai I will be asked for sex so I asked directly,
“ I am sure this job does not include sex service from my side. “
Sumit put his hand across my waist and said,
“ neither this job nor fees I offered you call for any sexual favour from your side. But your beauty and figure is very very tempting for any man ..so some one or other will certainly try to seduce you or buy your sexual favour. Your fees and time for such sexual games will be as per your consent. I can assure you that no one will ever apply any force for your sexual favour. “
He said clearly that I will be asked for sex but at my condition. That is what I wanted. I nodded and I signed a document after reading and having explained it fully. This contract was for one year which can be renewed at company’s discretion.
Then for about three hours I acted as they ( Vinod ) directed. He took my several photo in all type of dresses, panty’s and bra. In between we had snacks and drinks. They gave me my fees of that day and Sumit brought me to his farm house at around 2.30. All those dresses which I wore was mine for free.
We had another round of snacks and drinks.
“ Brinda, give me massage like you gave to your father in law. “
He gave me two bundle of notes,
“ one is for massage and other is for love , intimate love between we two. “
I could see both bundles were double than my usual fees which I asked from Rashmi, father and father in law. Still I asked ,
“ You want to fuck me ! what my father in law told you that after massage he fucked me..!
“ no , he said that though he wanted to fuck his Bahu , but you exhausted him so much that he forgot about penetrating you…”
“ he did not forgot, infact he lost all his energy, he could not get erection after I finished massage.”
I replied and returned all money after keeping only 50000/-.”
“ Actually, I learnt massage to give massage to females only and my charge is 25000/- for them. I don’t know how your friend came to know about this, might be his daughter would have told him because she was my first customer here. On a false pretext he took me to hotel and straight way desired to fuck me, but I was not interested. .so I opted for massage and he fell into my trap. Though I remained nude for over 4 hours with him he could not fuck me..that day I decided to charge double from males I.e 50000/- for massage…”
“ and for fuck .? “ He enquired…
“ I don’t know, so far I have not fucked for money and I am not interested to fuck with you either. Your friend had offered me one lakh but I did not take. “
He heard me and pushed remaining amount in my bag.I countered,
“ no use, only massage…undress please. “
I saw a king size bed in the room beside other luxuries.
“ ok, only massage but let me undress you first…”
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 11-04-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 12-04-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 13-04-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 14-04-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 15-04-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 16-04-2019, 06:15 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:20 PM