Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF99 View Post
Bro, I don't know what to say, something about this story just makes me cum and I did twice. This story is a freaking goldmine, absolutely brilliant. But I have one request please, please add more adult breastfeeding and breast play. Its the breast feeding and breast fondling parts that make the story so horny. For example the fact that she is a young mother but she is breast feeding ugly old men and satisfying their hunger where as she should be breastfeeding her daughter only makes this story so erotic. So please add more breast teasing in public places, breast feeding in public places and more breast play and breast fondling. Also make her breast feed and fuck ugly old perverted or really religious but later decides to become perverted because of her beauty and big tits only. Because, her husband is a young good looking man and other young studs fucking her ain't that exciting. But as she is a beautiful lactating mother but she breastfeeds poor old dirty beggars or old men who are older than her father makes a lot more interesting. So please keep my request and write the story built on this concepts. Its going to make people cum like fountains I promise you.

pixar-

Agreed, if there's no bang or forced sex atleast please have older men possibly relations like Uncle etc have their way with her please.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:47 PM