Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
She thrust her chest on his face, placing a long nipple on his lips, her body heat and the sweet feminine smell destroyed his restraints. Kamna wasn’t the first woman to act in such a manner with him, as a wealthy man, many women had tried to seduce him. Young relatives, neighbours, young employees, models and even actresses had tried the same, when they came to know about his wealth. Everyone wanted money and were willing to do anything to obtain it, he would be a fool not to enjoy the fruits of his labour. When he was younger and ruled by emotions, he had tasted the sweet flesh as much as he liked, after all they were throwing themselves at him, so how could he refuse. But as he aged, he quickly lost interest in such pursuits, of course he didn’t turn into a saint. His wife was usually with her friends indulging in parties or finding a new guru to follow, his children only wanted more pocket money to spend.

He used sex sparingly as a means of relaxation and viewed the women as prostitutes who were willing to sell their bodies to him in return of something. But right from the start he knew Kamna had no ulterior motive, she was so innocent and naïve, coupled with her wholesome beauty, it captured his heart. He enjoyed the time spent with her, though their first meeting happened in the worst possible way. When a person likes another, they somehow ignore the flaws and try to picture them as perfect beings. To Ramesh, Kamna was starting to look perfect, her lovely face with juicy red lips, the large milk-filled breasts, flat belly and curvy hips, long fleshy legs and a general feminine aura that was becoming increasingly rare in the modern society.

Believing her to be in pain and in dire need of his help, he sucked the hard, swollen nipple and sucked her full breast. As sweet, warm milk flowed in his mouth, her painful gasps turned into moans, she took his hand and placed them on her breast, gesturing him to squeeze the flesh more. He readily obliged her squeezing the soft flesh, making a larger squirt of milk filling his mouth in no time. He sucked, nibbled and even pinched the nipple with his mouth, making her moan loudly “Oh uncle, what are you doing to me? My body is tingling all over, this has never happened before”

He released the throbbing nipple for a moment and smirked “Do you want me to stop it?”

She pulled him back forcibly “No way uncle, I want to feel it more”

Unrestrained, he placed both hands on her breasts and squeezed them, while drinking the milk alternatively. She moaned “The pain’s gone, but please don’t stop, uncle”

He couldn’t help but show off, using his experience to make love to the succulent tits, suddenly Kamna’s body shuddered making her nearly scream “Ahhhhh”

He watched her chest heave in wonder, as she gasped for fresh air, when she calmed down she exclaimed “What did you do, uncle? All the tingling in the body burst like a dam”

Ramesh realised that the sexy young mother had an orgasm, of course she was too naïve to realise what it was “Have you never had one like this before?”

She shook her head, making him confused “Sorry for being blunt, but are you sure you didn’t feel anything like this when you sleep with your husband?”

She bent her head shyly, not able to look at his eyes, he gently said “You don’t have to tell me”

She kissed his chest “No uncle, I will do anything for you. I have never felt like this before”

He was startled “But, what about sex?”

She mumbled “My husband will spread my legs and penetrate me for a few minutes before sleeping”

Ramesh shook his head incredulously “He won't do anything else?”

She replied “No uncle, is there something wrong with me?”

He said “No dear, everything is alright, I was just surprised by something”

Ramesh couldn’t help but disparage Vinod in his mind, what an idiot he must be, to ignore such a jewel in his own house. Kamna asked shyly “Uncle, can you please do it more, it feels really good”

He smiled “Of course dear, it is my pleasure”

Once again, he latched onto her breasts, this time not to drink milk, but to give her another orgasm. He played with the juicy, full orbs using his experience to bring her closer and closer to the summit once more. Kamna’s body shuddered in passion as her moans became louder, she put her thigh over Ramesh’s rubbing his fully erect cock and dripping her juices on his clothes. Ramesh too wasn’t unaffected, though he felt that he was a lot more experienced his cock was more erect than he could remember. Enjoying and giving pleasure to the soft innocent housewife was kinky and a lot more satisfying than he ever imagined.

Kamna moaned “Uncle, please make me feel it once more”

Ramesh had worn a silk robe and silk shorts to bed, before laying down he had removed the robe and was just in his silk shorts. With Kamna fully naked, their sweaty bodies slid over each other smoothly, she rubbed her wet pussy, leaking juices over his hard cock, making the wet spot much larger. Assaulted by pleasure all over, Kamna’s body once again was wracked with waves of pleasure, she squealed “Ah uncle… it’s… happening… againnnn…”

Ramesh caressed her body proudly, which shuddered yet again in orgasm, slowly Kamna came down from the addicting high, opening her shining eyes, which appeared larger than ever, to look at him “Uncle, I never knew such pleasure existed before and that I will experience it. It’s all thanks to you, apart from saving me, you keep showering me with kindness and generosity. My heart feels heavier with each debt, I know only one way to repay you, but I don’t know if you would like it. You are so handsome and wealthy, I am certain there are countless young beautiful women throwing themselves at you. I am just a simple housewife, I know I can't compare myself to their beauty, if only I wasn’t married, I would have given myself totally to you”

“Unfortunately I can’t, but there is one more thing I have, which perhaps might interest you…”

Ramesh kissed her wet lips gently “Don’t put yourself down dear, you are even more beautiful and precious than everyone else. I thank the god for the opportunity to be of use to you, I can't bear to even think about what would have happened if I hadn’t been there. You don’t have to repay me, dear”

Kamna shook her head “Your words only show your greatness uncle, but this gift, which was explained to me by a neighbourly woman is just a little gesture of thanks”

Ramesh nodded “Fine, if you really want to offer, then I accept, now tell me what it is?”

Kamna tucked her head into his neck, looking very shy and innocent “I am embarrassed just talking about it uncle, I hope you won't think badly of me. Since my virginity was already taken by my husband, I only have one more left…”

Ramesh’s heart thudded as he slowly realised what her gift was, she continued “I would really feel better if I gave my other virginity to you. Apart from you, I don’t think there is another person in this world, more worthy of it”

Ramesh was pleasantly surprised, he didn’t expect an innocent sheltered woman would even know about such things. Seeing him remain silent, she asked “Please uncle, I don’t know if you even like it, but my virginal asshole is yours. Though my body aches continuously for it, I can't break my marriage vows and offer my pussy too, please forgive me for it. But my ass is yours to do as you please, the neighbour said that it is not sex if I do anal, so my chastity is intact. I feel very close to you already, the only remaining thing is to feel you completely inside me. Please take my ass uncle, it is yours forever”

Stunned, Ramesh’s only reaction was his cock throbbing incessantly already imagining fucking her virginal asshole, still he could only ask “I am deeply honoured by your gift, dear, but are you sure?”

She nodded shyly “I am, uncle, I only despair about not giving you my pussy too. I know it’s not much, but please fuck my ass and make it yours, uncle”

He snorted, it’s not much? He realised that even after getting so old, he still had a lot to learn about women, they are truly a mysterious existence. Saying such provocative and erotic words, she strangely disentangled from him and covered her face shyly, seeming like a real virgin. Ramesh felt the loss of her hot embrace acutely, he turned and looked at her luscious body, bared completely for his pleasure. What a beauty she was, a diamond in the rough, all her efforts to recaptivate her husband were instead laid on a platter for the wealthy older man. He was completely caught in the web of seduction, wanting to enjoy the pristine flower to his wish. He kissed the delightful girl’s chin, making her gasp, his kisses trailed down the creamy expanse, licking and tasting the sweet, fragrant flesh right down to the splendid globes, peaked by little berries.

He licked the softness like an icecream cone and kissed the hard berries, she moaned “Ah uncle once again I get the tingling, but please don’t torture me, I want more, uncle”

He nodded with an amused glance, corrupting the innocent girl was a heady feeling, he hadn’t felt such desire ever before. He removed his silk shorts, throwing them nonchalantly away and stroked his erect cock. Kamna looked at him with a mix of lust and fear “Ah uncle, you are so big? Maybe we shouldn’t…”

He laughed “Don’t worry dear, uncle will be very gentle, now kneel down, how can I look at your ass from this angle?”

Even in the dim light, he could see her blush, making another surge of hot blood speed to his cock, making it even harder. Like a schoolgirl getting naked for the first time, she turned around awkwardly and presented him her lush ass, that was soft and round. Ramesh caressed the smooth flesh making her moan with desire. He kneaded the softness increasing pressure until they became rosy red, he spread them wide like a pomegranate, revealing the sweet rosebud that winked at him nervously. Unable to resist, he placed his finger on the tight hole, gently prying it open, but it was too tight.

She gasped “Uncle, please use the coconut oil from the bottle”

Ramesh didn’t want to hurt her, so he squirted some oil directly on her asshole, making her shudder and gently fingered it. She kept moaning and shuddering and after a while he was able to penetrate the tight hole, though only one finger went in. Ramesh had never had anal sex before, so he was really surprised by the tightness, a wave of anticipation filled him and he eagerly pushed another finger into her ass. Gradually he fingered the hole until it loosened a bit, he had already been too patient and couldn’t hold on anymore. Squirting another spurt of oil into the asshole, he positioned himself behind her and pushed his pulsing cock into the rosebud.

She squealed “Please uncle, gently”

He nodded and used more oil to penetrate, it was hard work, but slowly she loosened enough to get the tip inside. Ramesh struggled to control his orgasm, the asshole clenched on his cock with force, trying to push the intruder out. But he persisted, getting the cockhead fully inside while gasping for breath, he released pressure by slapping the smooth ass hard making her shudder with pleasure. A bright red handprint gleamed under the dim light as he felt her pussy wetting the bed with her juices. Minute after minute, the cock went deeper and deeper, continuing its relentless pursuit for her virginity.

Finally, Ramesh relaxed a bit with a deep sigh, three fourths of his cock was inside the tightest hole he had ever fucked. Fucking a virgin was too much work, but the tightness was otherworldly, with a satisfied grin, he regained his energy and started fucking the tight hole with vigour. Kamna moaned with pleasure “Uh uncle, it feels so good, your cock is so big and thick, but please be gentle. Nothing has ever penetrated my ass before, you are the first, so please use more oil”

With a stupidly proud grin, Ramesh squirted some oil on the exposed part of his cock before pushing it deeper with a forceful thrust. With her ass loosening slightly, it became much easier to thrust as he started the count. Spreading the luscious ass cheeks dangerously wide, he pierced the tight asshole, one, two, three, four, gasp, five, six, seven, gasp, eight, nine, gasp, wheeze… Kamna moaned louder and louder, releasing her juices down her pussy to dribble on the seat. The oil made wet squelching sounds as Ramesh fucked her virgin ass with a smile still on his face.

Ten, eleven, gasp, twelve, gasp, oh fuck, thirteen, gasp, moan, fourteen, thrust, gasp, moan, fifteen, holy shit, sixteen. Ramesh had been primed the entire day, with Kamna’s skilful teasing and seduction, though he was experienced, the kinky pleasure of taking a dutiful housewife’s virgin ass went beyond his imagination. He gasped “Oh Kamna, your ass is the tightest hole I’ve ever fucked”

Kamna smiled lewdly, bearing the hard thrusts “Uh, uncle, I’m yours, every part of me is for you to enjoy. Harder, uncle, harder”

Ramesh nodded , he was gasping for breath, cursing himself for not maintaining his body properly, gathering his strength he pushed harder. Sixteen, gasp, thrust, moan, Sev… ent… teen, oh gods, he spat out “I’m cumming…”

With a last forceful thrust, his cock went much deeper than ever before, burying itself in the tight velvety hole, before releasing the dammed semen right into her stomach. He groaned “Oh, ahhhhhh…”

Powerful jets of fresh semen, spurted inside, coating her rectum with white, hot cream, Kamna shuddered, pushing back with her ass to pull him in further “Oh uncle, I feel strange… Something hot and tingly is spreading all over my body… What did you do to me…”

Ramesh slumped on her back with a tried, yet satisfied smile, the poor girl didn’t know what an orgasm was. He was so proud and happy to have given her the first orgasm “It’s called an orgasm, dear, it only happens when a man fucks you properly, how does it feel?”

Kamna gasped “It feels like heaven, uncle, I didn’t know fucking could be so good. I’ve never felt like this before”

Ramesh thrust half heartedly a few more times, before slumping next to her, his cock softened and was pushed out of the tight asshole with a loud pop, releasing some drops of semen with it. Kamna beamed lovingly “Thank you so much, uncle. Once again, you’ve rocked my world, how can I repay you now? I am so unfortunate I couldn’t give my pussy to you, I can’t bear to imagine the pleasure your huge cock will give me”

She kissed him hard, nearly murdering him due to lack of air, her juicy lips fluttered all over his body, kissing everything like a lovesick teenager. She grasped his soft cock in her silken hand, stroking it gently trying to impart new life into the softening pole. But he was too tired and knackered for a second round and his eyes drooped in sleep. Sighing softly, she kissed him “Go to sleep, uncle”

Ramesh nodded with a satisfied grin, enjoying the warm aftermath and basking in the sensations still coursing through his body, with his body pressed tightly around the sexy woman, he closed his eyes and went to a deep sleep.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:46 PM