Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
The next instant his two fingers went inside my panty. I could feel his fingers trying to spread my vaginal lips. I am sure he wasn't surprise to find them wet. I wasn't. I felt him stretching my panty from behind with his other hand. It was obvious he wanted to take it off. Before I knew he tore open my panty and threw it on the toilet sink. I was truly shocked at this action of his. How could he just tear my panty like that? Then I felt his hand on my bare butt. I realized the man with whom I was flirting minutes ago was viewing my naked butt at his will now. He caressed the full shape of my butt in a way as if telling me: its just the way imagined! No words can define how sexy the feeling was. A stranger feeling up by bare butt. Bare butt! No educated upper middle class Indian woman would tolerate it. I did.

He removed his other hand from my vagina and held me by my stomach. Perhaps a minute later I felt his erect penis nudging my butt cheeks. He rubbed the tip of his penis on my anus. Not even my husband had seen or touched my anus. We never had such dirty sex sessions. Next I felt his penis tip kiss my perineum. It soon traveled to my vaginal lips.

I closed my eyes and locked my jaws. I knew I would soon be engulfed in a pleasure bath whose wetness would remain with me even if the man doesn't meet me ever again. But I was trying my best to ignore the pleasure. His penis was inside my vagina now. I don't know about his size or if he was longer or shorter than my husband. He was definitely thicker than him. He stretched me unlike my husband. He inserted his penis in me slowly and my mouth kept opening up wide. When his manhood was well placed in me, my mouth closed. My eyes were still closed though. He started his thrusts which were slow and deep. I could sense his overall strength with those thrusts of his. It was shaking me from my head to toe.

His one hand held me by my waist and the other suddenly landed on my breasts. He started squeezing it over my top. Seconds later he brought his hand over my face and felt it. For the first time I looked into the mirror to see his whole palm feeling my face. He forced his middle finger in my mouth and I reflexively started sucking it. As he fucked me, I kept sucking his thick middle finger. As our eyes linked through the mirror I bit his finger. I have never done that before. My husband would have been surprised if he had seen me then. On second thoughts he would have been shocked to death if he would have seen me with this man.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:33 PM