Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Not anymore! Enough for one night definitely. Enough for the journey anyway. I would go back to my berth, draw the curtain and sleep off the night. Feeling reassured with the decision I quickly washed my face, rubbed it with my hand-towel and turned to unlock the door.

I was about to come out of the loo when I saw the man guarding the door from outside. In a flash he pushed me in and we both were inside the loo. He turned and locked it immediately. My heartbeats went crazy beating faster and harder at the same time. Initially I was too taken aback to register his action, then I was like how dare he pushed me like that and then I understood we both were now locked inside the loo. The loo was a tiny one but with two adults in it, it now seemed even tinier. There was hardly any space to move about unless the other person adjusted.

I found myself gaping at the man simply for his audacity. It was a turn on. His eyes told me he had already stripped me. And all I wanted to know if he liked what he was imagining. What contradiction! The thought made me feel naked from within even though I was dressed at that time. I should have shouted, alerted people and made an attempt to get out of that dingy loo which was stinking slightly of urine. But I didn't. The reason was simple. I agree or not I was attracted to this man or may be I liked the way he made me feel with his stares in the last few hours. As if I was a showpiece. To this day I don't exactly know was it him or was it the fact I was in a situation which had the potential to take me to a forbidden road that my within probably desired at that moment in time kept me mum. I was sure he must have interpreted my silence to his advantage.

The man, maintaining his usual silence, doffed his t-shirt. Though he was with me in the AC compartment but still he was sweating. His sparsely hairy chest was glistening with sweat. He had a thick neck which gave way to broad shoulder. It was hot waters for me now. Flirting was still okay. I already had come to terms with it but now I had to take a decision which may weigh on me later. Yes or no. Now or never. Obviously we were not going to just talk in the locked loo where we both were standing facing each other. Nor would we be continuing our intense eye duel.

I swallowed few lumps as time kept ticking. More the time ticked, more the man, perhaps, believed I was encouraging him to take a step and that I would only cooperate. Honestly speaking, I was curious where my silence would take me. But I didn't want to initiate anything. Being married I didn't have the courage to trigger what the man had in his mind and me too. But it was right then that I realized even if I was happily married I did have the immoral inclination of allowing another man to devour me like an animal, gifting him cues after cues to treat me like an object. Especially this particular man whose name I didn't know, whose pedigree or medical condition I wasn't aware of and whose present I didn't care about. I only knew his intention. It was so very obvious. Also, I knew my intention. I found myself raising my right hand and touching his chest wiping off a bit of sweat from the skin. The man immediately came towards me, lifted my top from behind till my hips and put his hands on my butt. He squeezed them hard. I have never felt my heart beat so hard before. Not even when my husband saw me naked for the first time.

The taboo-like feel his grab generated in me made me forget that in a normal situation I would have slapped the man hard. He actually mauled my butt with his hand over my leggings for few seconds feeling the meat dance at his pressure and then pushed me gently towards the wash basin. He flipped me in a flash. My one hand was on the mirror atop the basin and the other on the window beside for support. He stood behind me now. My hips was in between his pelvis. He put his hands on the side of my hips. I knew what he was going to do next. Should I give in that easily? I kept my hands on his hands. I didn't do so to guide him but to know what was he doing. My hands were only following his. No fight back. Together we tugged down my leggings till my knees.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:32 PM