Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
All this while when the man was literally gaping at me I was getting scared as well as furious at his audacity to do so and now the same me was feeling low because he wasn't looking at me. Not even a glance! Was it some kind of reverse psychology he was indulging in? Whatever it was, it was working. Now I was looking at him more than he was looking at me. Normally am not an attention seeker but I don't know what happened to me that night in the train while having dinner. I intentionally dropped my juice can down. It made some noise. For a moment every one looked at me. So did he.

I bend down but it was not possible for me to pick it up without getting down. The man who was now sitting on the lower berth and having his dinner picked it up and handed it over to me. While he did so we both had our eyes locked. I desperately wanted him to look elsewhere first. He didn't. Nor did I. "Thank you." I blurted out softly. He didn't react at all. But my husband did. "Why thank you?" "Not to you. I dropped something. Someone picked it up for me."

I kept talking to my husband over phone as I had my dinner. And all the while (beat this!) the man and I had our eyes connected. I don't know if anybody around noticed it or not but there was something innately sexual about our eyes duel. The fact that I was talking to my husband while the eyes duel with the stranger was on made the vibes between us hotter.

Even when my dinner was over our eyes wasn't done with the duel. We were given ice creams. I took it, kept it aside and climbed down still looking at the man. It was then I saw him smirk at me. May be a faint smile appeared on my face too. When I think back I wasn't much conscious of my thoughts or actions at that point of time except that I could hear my heart beats all the while. Finally when I turned and opened the AC compartment door, (our compartment was right by the door) to move out that the intense eye duel ended.

In the loo I kept staring at my reflection on the mirror for sometime. What did you just do? The reflection asked me. I was quiet. Did you just flirt with him in a quiet manner? Damn! I wasn't exactly crossed with myself but definitely was a bit surprised. I didn't know I could flirt like this with a stranger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:32 PM