Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Soon our dinner arrived. I had to go to the loo to freshen up a bit. While I climbed down from my berth I had to make a choice of either climbing down facing the man or showing my back to him. I chose to climb down facing him. From the corner of my eyes I knew he was still looking at me. Now he was sitting up stretching his legs onto the opposite upper berth which was vacant. I climbed down quietly and moved out.

When I came back from the loo, I found him standing by the door to the compartment. He opened the door for me. I intentionally didn't look at him. But the way he stood opening the door, there was little space for me to pass. I wanted to tell him to make space but I thought may be it was intentional on his part in order to initiate a talk. My fear told me not to talk to the man. I took a deep breath and simply passed by whatever space was available. In the process I felt his warm breath on my forehead and my breasts rubbed slightly with his chest. I was sure he felt my breasts since I did feel his taut chest.

Being married I was a bit ashamed as well as angry. Ashamed because I didn't know I could allow a sensation of pleasure invade me from another man who wasn't my husband and angry because I was enjoying that forbidden pleasure. I think I should tell you here that I was a virgin at the time of my marriage. However I never could summon the courage to tell my husband I did make out a couple of times with my boy friends in college which didn't involve any penetration. I don't know how he would have reacted since pre-marital sex is always an issue in India especially if one has had an arranged marriage like me.

I found my food plate on my berth. The train catering staff must have kept it there. This time I climbed my berth with my back towards other passengers and when I was comfortable on my berth I realized the man was there near my berth now. I was sure he must have stared at my ass even though my top was veiling it good.

Just as I started to eat, I got a call from my husband. As I talked, I ate and as I ate I was constantly throwing furtive glances at the man every now and then just to see if he was doing the same. He wasn't. I suddenly felt let down. It was ridiculous. "What happened dear, you sound down?" I heard my husband ask. Did I sound upset? Gosh, what was I doing? "Nothing." I told my husband over the phone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:32 PM