Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
My name is Yuvika Sachdeva. I'm 29 years old. Married for a year and half and at present working for a production company in Mumbai, India. I sent this real account of mine to Vaishali_K on Literotica because of two reasons: I am a Literotica fan and of late I have loved all of Vaishali_K's stories. I'm thankful to her for accepting this story of mine and suggesting valuable changes to make the real encounter all the more interesting.

Before I start narrating what happened with me I should give you a picture of how I look. I stand at 5 feet 2 inches, wheatish complexion, vitals are 34-28-36 with soft love handles around my lower abdomen along with dense semi curly hair which go till half my back. I love to wear both western and Indian attire depending on my mood and occasion. The night when my story happened, I was wearing a tight black leggings and a long and loose round neck half sleeves top going down till my upper thighs.

On 3rd April, last year, I had to join my husband in New Delhi because of some family emergency. He had gone there a week ago. I couldn't go with him since I had major work to finish in Mumbai. In the end I got two days off and got my train ticket in Tatkaal because the price of the flight was way too high and since it was an overnight ride of 17 hours approx neither me nor my husband had an issue.

I boarded the train early in the evening. By 7 pm I was already on my side upper berth lying down with a blanket covering most of me and holding a novel in my hand which I wanted to read from a long time but didn't quite get the time. It was around this time I noticed him. I am yet to his name. He should have been around forty-forty five years of age, crew-cut hair which made me guess he could very well be in the army, strong looking features and was wearing a round neck t-shirt and a knicker. He was in the upper most berth, which was diagonal to me, lying down with his mobile phone's ear piece plugged in his ears.

At first I only happened to glance at him, our eyes met and I was instantly back to reading my novel. A minute later when I turned sideways continuing to read our eyes met again but this time for a little longer. May be few seconds. I immediately knew I shouldn't have done that. He now was staring at me. I felt uncomfortable. I quickly drew the curtain. But somehow his eyes remained with me. I found it difficult to focus on the novel. There was this constant urge to look at him to see if he was looking at me. He wasn't handsome in the traditional sense of the word but there was something raw in the manner he was eyeing me. I can't explain it. It wasn't a vulgar stare but something in it was trying to tame me. Or was it just my mind playing games with me? I don't know. Though it wasn't the first time I had seen a male staring at me but it certainly was one of those very rare occasions when I was giving attention to the stare.

Averting my eyes I recollected that the last time I was intimate with my husband was three months back after which he went abroad for work. When he came back the family emergency had happened. Perhaps it wasn't me but my carnal urges which were craving for some attention. And in that man those carnal urges got a face. Eventually the restlessness in me got the better of me and from the corner of the curtain I ended up looking at him. I only wanted to see if he was still looking. He was! The stare was so piercing that I wondered if at all he had looked anywhere else since I drew the curtain. What was he thinking? I felt so desperate to know his mind even though he was a mere stranger. But staring back at him would have only encouraged him. Moreover I was alone in the train. I only hoped he didn't know that though it was easy to find out. Or may be he already knew by then.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:32 PM