Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Synthia was almost delirous now, and was squirming and moaning. Problem was Ramu wasn’t taking the lead (We found out later that he had never fucked a woman, only fooled around with some men). Anyhow synthia was now too far gone, she pulled up her petticoat, so her white pussy was completely visible (she shaves her pussy completely). She took one of Ramu’s hands and pushed it on her dripping pussy, and with the other hand, slowly reached out and grabbed Ramu’s hot bursting dick over his kaccha. Ramu was breathing hard by now, and stammering, “Memsahib, Memsahib, what r u doing”. Synthia started slowly squeezing Ramu’s dick (she told me later it felt like a hot rod) and said “Ramu to massage this (indicating her pussy) you have to use this (squeezing his dick”. Ramu was shaking now, but didn’t make any move, synthia slowly reached up and undid the nada (cord) on his kaccha, and slowly pulled it down. My GOD I was shocked, his dick popped out, it was huge. Black, thick and around 9” or even longer. It had a red head, and was dripping wet. Synthia too got shocked, and then immediately took it into her mouth, and started sucking deeply. Ramu was still shivering, and said “Memsahib what are you doing”, synthia while sucking deeply muttered “Ramu I have to lubricate so you can massage this area nicely (indicating her pussy)”. Synthia continued to suck for about 5 mins, moving her mouth up and down over Ramu’s dick. Ramu was squeezing her tit with one hand, and rubbing her pussy with the other. Finally synthia took out his dripping dick, and told him to kneel between her legs (Ramu was still wearing his lungi and his dick was now sticking out of the center like a huge black flag pole). She took his dick and pushed it on her pussy, and guided his hand so he was rubbing it on her pussy. Moaning she said “Ramu bahut maja aa raha hai (Ramu this is feeling very good)” Ramu was breathing hard by now, and precum was leaking from his big dick. He was moaning and saying “Memsahib mereko bhi accha lag raha hai (I am also enjoying it madam)”. Synthia then reached out and pushed one of Ramu’s fingers into her dripping pussy. Moaning she said “Ramu you have to massage inside here also”. Ramu was delirious by now, and synthia grabbed his black dick and guided into her dripping wet white pussy. Ramu caught on quickly, and started shoving his dick in and out. Synthia was screaming by now, and moaning and whimpering, and Ramu was grunting and sweating. I could see Ramu’s big black dick going into synthia’s white pussy, and was driving me nuts, I was masturbating in the bathroom. Ramu started fucking synthia, in long strokes, pushing in and pulling out, synthia must have come 2-3 times. She wrapped her legs around his black ass, and tried to pull in deeper, she would push his head to her nipples and scream Ramu “Choose, inhe choose (suck these suck)”. Ramu kept fucking her, clearly straining but in seventh heaven. His dick was pulsing as it moved in and out, with a squelching sound, synthia was moaning and screaming, finally Ramu shivered and cried out “Nikhal Gaya” (Came Out) and shot deep into synthia’s pussy. There was no condom, so synthia’s pussy was filled with Ramu’s sperm, and she was pushing her hips up and down to get more of his sperm. Ramu fell onto synthia, clearly exhausted, and sweaty, and still sucking synthia’s tits. Saying “Memsahib bahut accha laga (Mesahib I enjoyed it a lot)”. Synthia also slowly calmed down. Then she slowly pushed him to one side, so he was lying with his wet limp dick facing up. She then got in between his legs, and slowly licked his wet dick, cleaning it up (I could see she was still horny). Ramu was still moaning, and saying “Memsahib kya kar rahe hai” (Madam what are u doing), synthia moaned “just cleaning you up Ramu, u will need this to massage me again”. Ramu was semi-hard again, and he wanted to squeeze her tits again. But synthia knew I was waiting, so she told him “Not now later Ramu”. Ramu tied the now discarded lungi around his dripping dick, and picked up his kaccha, and said “Ok Memsahib” and left. As soon as he left, synthia locked the door. I rushed out, I had already come in the bathroom once, but still had a raging hardon. I sank it into her waiting pussy, and fucked her. She kept moaning about how good Ramu was, and how big his dick felt, and I kept sliding my dick into her pussy, feeling Ramu’s sperm around my dick. I soon shot into her, then synthia asked me to lick her deep. I got down and really licked, her tasting Her Juices, Ramu’s sperm and mine all in one. We finally got together and fell asleep exhausted, and naked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:31 PM